PDA

View Full Version : 650hp S4 tuned by SPORTEC...

Chuangs4
October 24th, 2009, 16:15
After one year of waiting I am very pleased with the agressive shape and drastic performance. Hust want to share some pics with you all.:s4Addict:

Another slide show about this car here: http://www.slide.com/r/fgCA9rWw6j-t829ntkf42kxTIlwcwSWN?previous_view=lt_embedded_ur l

Mr Balsen
October 24th, 2009, 16:44
CF Hood is from Sportec as well ?

Frederic

Chuangs4
October 24th, 2009, 17:26
CF Hood is from Sportec as well ?

FredericNO....I bought those CF parts from different places.

EUROTEK//RS6
October 24th, 2009, 18:38
what are the specs on the motor and turbo setup ? any videos ?

Kram
October 25th, 2009, 13:21
AMAZING!

I would like to know specs of everything!!!
What kind of MAF is that?
What is made of CF, and what is just wrapped?

The only thing that I did not like is the red part on the Audi logo on the front grill.

Chuangs4
October 25th, 2009, 14:06
what are the specs on the motor and turbo setup ? any videos ?That is the 3.0tt engine but I don't know much about the hybrid turbochargers. The tuner told me that the they were special made for me.
:mech:

Chuangs4
October 25th, 2009, 14:47
AMAZING!

I would like to know specs of everything!!!
What kind of MAF is that?
What is made of CF, and what is just wrapped?

The only thing that I did not like is the red part on the Audi logo on the front grill.We sent the whole engine to SPORTEC for the 3.0L tuning. As I know the turbochargers are sepcial made for 650hp(or maybe up to 700hp) so people cannot find them easily. Besides the whole set of SPORTEC Y-pipes, exhaust manifolds, intercoolers and full exhausts should be necessary. The MAF housing is hand made by Vic-GmbH, the SPORTEC dealer in Taiwan.

About the body works...The airbox, engine hood, rear trunk, front bumper, front fenders, and moon roof are all made with real carbon. Only side mirrors and rear window spoiler are warpped.

I prepared those cf parts by myself then SPORTEC did the engine and software job. Well done!!

More pics about this car...

Kram
October 25th, 2009, 17:10
GREAT, beautiful fit and finish!

Congratulations!!!

Now, what about the performance? How it compares with the other cars on your stable and any encounter on the road?

Toto89
October 25th, 2009, 19:21
Congratulations! That is one unique car! I bet it can match your R8 in straight line:blush: By the way, have you already posted pics about your R8?

Jpx
October 26th, 2009, 02:10
one of the best S4s i've ever seen!!:s4Addict:

Chuangs4
October 26th, 2009, 02:12
GREAT, beautiful fit and finish!

Congratulations!!!

Now, what about the performance? How it compares with the other cars on your stable and any encounter on the road?According to the road test last time this S4 can run 7.2~7.6sec in 100~200km/h acceration(GPS recording, 3 persons in car, temp 28C). I think it is one of the pretty dame fast B5 that I've ever seen.

I will try to upload some videos about this car comparing to RS550 and RS485 in the near future...

Stay tuned! :revs:

Chuangs4
October 26th, 2009, 02:14
Congratulations! That is one unique car! I bet it can match your R8 in straight line:blush: By the way, have you already posted pics about your R8?I haven't got my R8 from the local dealer. They told me that I can own this car in a month. I will also take some pics about her when she arrives in my garage.:R8:

kju
October 26th, 2009, 23:14
this is a serious S4 !!!

Ruergard
October 27th, 2009, 16:46
I need a video now! :revs:

Amazing car.

Chuangs4
October 28th, 2009, 18:15
Two hottest vids sharing with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAtbhtXtSG0&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Ztcl_cguM

Up to 280km/h the S4 is still staying ahead E55....Good fight with AMG!!!:s4Addict::s4Addict::s4Addict: