PDA

View Full Version : Blue Recaros for Sale....

Jetset
August 27th, 2003, 10:18
If someone has an urgent need to change the colour of his Rs6 interioir or need recaros (perhaps in USA???) I´ve found these from a German website...

Jetset
August 27th, 2003, 10:18
door panels too...

Jetset
August 27th, 2003, 10:19
once started lets get it all done...

Erik
August 27th, 2003, 10:29
Maybe in a daytona grey or muguello blue car...?

Jetset
August 27th, 2003, 10:43
Or avus silver... They cost only 2600 euros... whole interioir.
:trash:

BBGT2
August 27th, 2003, 15:54
Jetset,

Thank you for the nice pic's.
That is a real low price for the WHOLE interior. I dont like the color though, any chance they might have the front seats in ebony, I would serioulsy consider getting those for my RS 6.
We werent fortunate enough to get them in the US, even though the US spec seats are OK, the seats in my S8 are much better and I can only imagine those recaro's must be better than the ones in the S8. Also does anyone know if its a direct swap from the euro seats to the US car (same connectors etc.).
Any and all help is appreciated.

Bajo:addict:

gmbh6
August 27th, 2003, 16:18
man they look comfy but just a little too bright.

question: am i the only person that sticks to the RS6 seats in the states.

i guess it's good for racing but on long drives I seem to get real hot and stuck.....kind of like the leather is made of suede or something.

my favorite seats of all time are on the '99 CL 600 Merc..........not made for racing but it has the right amount of lower leg reach and high back support and the leather is smoother which makes it more comfortable on long trips.

but then again that car is made for long trips and the beast is not.

well.......the seats in the beast still look pretty wicked even though we didn't get the recaro's.

Bauer
August 27th, 2003, 17:05
Bajors6,

Use the search engine on this site to find other threads about the recaros. I started a thread awhile back about it. To my understanding the recaros will plug right in with no hassle. A gentleman (plexus) on this board who lives in the UK said he would give a lending hand in exporting seats. I fear there my be a lot of interest and I dont want to create a second job for him.

I have contacted a importer in the U.S. who has imported these seats before and he was going to make some calls and get back with me. I told him that there might be enough interest to do a bulk order and get our costs down. I will start a new thread when I have more info.

Bauer

03 RS6
01 S8
92 S4

BBGT2
August 27th, 2003, 17:29
Bauer,:cheers:

That is wonderful news please keep us informed.
I will check out other threads posted.

Thanx,

Bajo:addict: