PDA

View Full Version : San Diego RS6 Service

Rez0n8r
October 22nd, 2009, 05:46
Hello All,

I've just recently relocated to San Diego and looking for a place in SD or North County that has experience with the RS6. I am due for an oil change and the 50,000 mile service. Who do you guys recommend?

Thanks!

ben916
October 22nd, 2009, 18:39
Hello All,

I've just recently relocated to San Diego and looking for a place in SD or North County that has experience with the RS6. I am due for an oil change and the 50,000 mile service. Who do you guys recommend?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly from others, Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad is the dealer of choice in San Diego County.

Others have stated that Miramar is a little... stoggy and unflexible...

Benman, AUDI5000CQSTand DuckWingDuck might be able to answer for the 50k service...

Benman
October 22nd, 2009, 19:40
If I remember correctly from others, Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad is the dealer of choice in San Diego County.

Correct, nice people. Too far away from me or I would use them.

As for 50K, you do a 55K, and it is a regular maintenance. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

Born2be
October 23rd, 2009, 05:02
Brought my D2 to All German Auto for brakes and some way to increase giddyup. Went in there looking to spend $$$ and they talked me out of it. Did the front brakes anyways and am happier now. Cameron there is a straight shooter.

W>

ben916
October 23rd, 2009, 07:33
what is D2 and where is it?

Born2be
October 23rd, 2009, 14:23
D2 = 1997-2003 A8/S8
I have a 2003 Ming Blue S8 ~27k on the odometer in Escondido.

W>

AUDI5000CSTQ
October 24th, 2009, 05:41
Hi RezOn8r
Welcome to San Diego. Can use another RS6 here. One just got sold out of SD.
Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad is the place to go. John is the service manager. Amy is the service rep to talk to and Phil is the RS6 Mechanic. All nice folks. Tell them John sent you, I currently have four Audi's and 2 retired ones. They ALL know me. Wouldn't know about the 50k, still only have 46k. Lots of RS's in So-Cal for get togethers, we should all try for lunch one Sunday. Still trying to meet up with the Black one I met up with on I-5 north couple weeks back.

Rez0n8r
October 24th, 2009, 06:33
Hi RezOn8r
Welcome to San Diego. Can use another RS6 here. One just got sold out of SD.
Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad is the place to go. John is the service manager. Amy is the service rep to talk to and Phil is the RS6 Mechanic. All nice folks. Tell them John sent you, I currently have four Audi's and 2 retired ones. They ALL know me. Wouldn't know about the 50k, still only have 46k. Lots of RS's in So-Cal for get togethers, we should all try for lunch one Sunday. Still trying to meet up with the Black one I met up with on I-5 north couple weeks back.

Sounds great, I'll give them a call. I'm looking forward to meeting the local group. When's the next meet?