PDA

View Full Version : Any Cyclists can tell me if a bike fits in a RS6 Sedan?

joevella
October 19th, 2009, 02:17
Any Cyclist out there, can you tell me if a bicycle fits in a RS6 sedan? Easily? I need to carry my P3C or my Mountain bike - currently driving a S6 wagon, but considering a 2003 RS6, If I can fit my bike. Thanks.

DHall1
October 19th, 2009, 02:55
Why yes,

My 19" Maverick ML7 fits just fine. Pop off the front tire and in she goes. I wish that battery were not in the way but no problems.

Happy trails

Want to sell me your S6?

Any Cyclist out there, can you tell me if a bicycle fits in a RS6 sedan? Easily? I need to carry my P3C or my Mountain bike - currently driving a S6 wagon, but considering a 2003 RS6, If I can fit my bike. Thanks.

Benman
October 21st, 2009, 19:28
Yep, ditto...

In fact I am only about 3" shy of getting my Trek to get all the way in with the front wheel still on. :cheers:

BTW, Welcome aboard!

Ben:addict:

SAF
October 21st, 2009, 19:40
I've had 2 BMX bikes and race gear in mine, with one seat folded down.

HeadShot
October 21st, 2009, 20:24
I did a road trip with the beast up to Downieville with two big XC bikes on board - removed the pedals and the front wheels.. no problem, and oh so much more fun than anything else. It;s classic pulling up to those places in the Beasti and unloading:hihi:

joevella
October 21st, 2009, 23:26
Well, I bought a 2003 S6 wagon - maybe the wrong choice, but I'll revisit it in the spring. Thanks for all your input - still useful stuff for me and those considering a purchase. I already have 3 offers on my UrS6 Avant - makes me wonder if I made the right choice already. I looked at how much hockey stuff I was carrying around last weekend and thought I'd have to ditch a few boys if I couldn't pile the bags up high behind the rear seat.