PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted to inpersonate the police force?...Well, Now you can!

Klint
August 26th, 2003, 22:09
Hi,

I cam across this (http://used-police-cars.com/index.html) particular website while searching for classic Shelby Mustards ;) and I had a browse and found that the company who sells the 'Cop cars' also kits them out with lights, gunracks, ram bars, labtop holders etc. Very Interesting.

I never knew there was a dedicated Ford model just for the US police force...Here they just use Ford Focuses, Transits and the odd 3 series/Accord Type-R.

I thought it's worth a mention. :hihi:

:cheers:

krm
August 26th, 2003, 23:45
A friend of mine has previously owned a black crown vic with tinted windows. It was very convenient to own this car in the metropolitan areas as he can simply choose to park in spots where only special permit cars are allowed to. Sometimes, other officers greets him with a nod while driving by not knowing if he's an undercover or just a civilian :) If only they can fit a mustang cobra engine in there, that would be the ultimate sleeper. Others would not even attempt to instigate a fight on the highway.

Erik
August 26th, 2003, 23:46
Originally posted by krm
Sometimes even other officers give him the nod not knowing if he's an undercover or just a civilian :)

ROTFLOL!!! :0:

Klint
August 27th, 2003, 11:38
Karman,

Thanks for sharing the amusing story with us...:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:cheers: