PDA

View Full Version : C6 ABT, Evotech, or MTM??

bb
October 8th, 2009, 17:00
Hi All
I'm about to order either the MTM, evotech, or ABT kit for an Audi RS6 2009 C6. Could you please inform me of your feedback? I'm also waiting for Kreissieg to release their exhaust system for this car?!

Regards,
B.B.

Erik
October 8th, 2009, 17:05
Hi BB.

Where are you based? Your best choice will a bit depending on this.

I have only driven the MTM and they seem very fast and reliable.
The car has been tested by serveral magazines and other independent sources.
I would think this is the most sold tuning for the RS6.

Evotech - sorry don't know them but they seem very fast. Anyone have their website?

Actualy there is also BB Tuning :D Might suit you :D
http://www.bb-automobiltechnik.de/bb2004/index.php

bb
October 8th, 2009, 17:30
Kuwait, Arabian Gulf

Ruergard
October 8th, 2009, 17:46
Evotech seems to have been able to put som serious speed into the C6 RS6. Don't know about the reliablity just like Erik wrote.

MTM has prooved their ground consistantly and well, they aren't exactly slow either. :revs:

Welcome aboard as well! :)

Michaël Barbé
October 8th, 2009, 19:11
Can't do wrong with MTM. Others are good but I don't think as reliable.

MB
:rs6kiss:

EUROTEK//RS6
October 8th, 2009, 19:50
didn't EvoTech USA from California blew up a couple of AMG motors via tuning ? :confused: MBWorld.org

Ricoloco
October 8th, 2009, 22:56
I can personnaly recommend MTM. Very professional and serviceminded. You will get a real rocket! :hihi:

bb
October 13th, 2009, 01:01
Just noticed that oettinger has an upgrade as well. They believe that "The downpipes (you mean “manifolds”) does not bring any effect by the RS6 5.0. The backpressure would get a negative influence!"
What do you think about the quality of oettinger as i have yet to see any review on their car??