PDA

View Full Version : 2004 rs6 for sale

SpinEcho
October 5th, 2009, 20:47
Selling my Beast. This car is low km and has been meticulously maintained. Please see link below:

http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Cars_details/NEPEAN_Ontario_2004_AUDI_RS+6+_2679163.html?srcid= 1269692&source=24&pgno=1&srt=70&CompanyID=&r=ontario

Please PM or email me with any questions. The asking price IMO is reasonable given the rarity of the car and its condition, but reasonable offers will be considered.

:addict: Spin

DuckWingDuck
October 6th, 2009, 02:46
Another fine Canadian example, good luck on the sale.

SpinEcho
October 10th, 2009, 23:33
Car is SOLD.

Bigglezworth
October 11th, 2009, 06:09
I find it extremely ironic that comments about the price of the car weren't posted by a few others. Seems like only a yesterday when another forum poster was hung by a noose for posting a sale of another Canadian unit and the price was felt to be WAY too expensive.

I'm sorry to hear you have moved on from the RS6, but glad to see that you sold it for a reasonable price given where the vehicle is located and the specifics associated with taxes, duties, fees, exchange rates, etc., that I had outlined before increasing the price for the cars in our neck of the woods vs. that south of the border.

DuckWingDuck
October 11th, 2009, 06:42
lol, tim, i think you'll recall that most of us had mea culpa moments at the end of the post after your lengthy rebuttal to our anecdotal points. No need to rehash what we had talked about before. ;-)

RS6-4dr911
October 11th, 2009, 19:10
I wouldn't get too exercised just yet. Until we see a Bill of Sale we don't know what the sales price was for sure, now do we? All he said was "sold", not for how much. Care to share with the class Spin? (with some sort of verification)