PDA

View Full Version : Big turbo Kit.....

rmedy23
September 30th, 2009, 15:30
I was wondering what are the big turbo kit options for our 2003 RS6......

I just got a quote for dahlbackracing turbo's along at 7500... (alittle crazy not including software):nono:

Grizz has a set Which last time i checked with him was extremely low then the above ... where i'm leaning to...:applause:

anyone else ?

Boost+V8=:)
September 30th, 2009, 17:36
I think you could easily GT28 our cars, all you need is the right tuning and injectors and you should be fine. The only thing I can think that might be a problem would be the intercooler set up, might be too small. But I would contact Unitronics and see what they are whilling to do for you. Im sure they would love to jump into that project. But I did the math and with the right tuning you should be well above 1,100hp.

DHall1
September 30th, 2009, 18:11
One only needs to look to Gumpert to see the true potential of the 4.2.

1100hp?

At 600 our trans is toast. I dont know what your planning with 1100.

Just look at what Gumpert had to build for 700.

ben916
September 30th, 2009, 19:57
bugatti trans transplant????

Say that 6 times fast....

Shoppinit
September 30th, 2009, 21:13
Put another 4.2 in the trunk. Like the MTM bimoto gone haywire :)

rmedy23
September 30th, 2009, 21:16
One only needs to look to Gumpert to see the true potential of the 4.2.

1100hp?

At 600 our trans is toast. I dont know what your planning with 1100.

Just look at what Gumpert had to build for 700.
I just noticed that the new rs5 is coming out with a 6sp on their v8 TT i wonder if that uses our same block.....

I also noticed the gumpert has a 650, 700 , 800hp kit

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/5028/v8biturbomotoraudi650bhpgumper.jpg

DuckWingDuck
September 30th, 2009, 21:18
the gumpert use the original 4.2l bi-turbo. I'm fairly certain they're developing a new one for the new RS6 and won't reuse the original engine.

webeaon
October 2nd, 2009, 15:44
AWE tuning in Philadelphia installed 2 chips in my RS6, one boosting bhp and torque to 528/535 and one for the transmission.

The cost was about $2,300 and well worth it. I can "turn off" the chips with an accessory that plugs into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel, which reverts the car to stock.

I've put 20,000 miles on the car since installation, no problems what so ever and really made a difference!

DHall1
October 2nd, 2009, 17:13
IMHO the Gumpert shows the true potential of our RS6 4.2 platform.

Space, turbo size, cooling and transmission are the limits in the RS6 body cavity.

Its nice to see the 4.2 opened up in the Gumpert and know deep down inside...that is the heart of our RS6.

If you follow the history of Gumpert and see the connections. Our cars are true classics. I mean nothing else on the planet like them.

Some day....folks will be begging for a RS6. I mean hands and knees at any cost.

How is that for market direction.

And, just because some folks dont put 20k miles on a year....does not make them love the RS any less. When my car comes out I truly have the time and attention to fully enjoy it to the full potential. Ie Julian and Mulholland. Mine is driven the way it was designed.

Cheers

Mr Balsen
October 2nd, 2009, 20:18
My little finger told me it was possible to have 700 or 800hp on our RS6...

Frederic

ben916
October 2nd, 2009, 20:22
My little finger told me it was possible to have 700 or 800hp on our RS6...

Frederic

Your little finger keeps telling you that...

Spidercat
October 2nd, 2009, 20:56
I'm sure it's possible.
$$$ is the the only thing that separates the RS6 and 800 BHP, correct, Frederic?
Exactly how many dollar signs would that be?

EUROTEK//RS6
October 2nd, 2009, 21:19
I just noticed that the new rs5 is coming out with a 6sp on their v8 TT i wonder if that uses our same block.....

I also noticed the gumpert has a 650, 700 , 800hp kit

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/5028/v8biturbomotoraudi650bhpgumper.jpg

where did you get that info ?????

rmedy23
October 2nd, 2009, 21:41
where did you get that info ?????
which one ? the rs5 or the Gumpert

RS5

Audi's high-performance RS5 has stepped out of the shadows! Our photographers captured these shots of the upcoming performance coupe testing completely undisguised.

Powered by a 450bhp 4.2-litre twin-turbo V8, it’s more powerful than the 414bhp 4.0-litre V8-engined M3 and boasts a Quattro four-wheel drive system too, available with a choice of both six-speed manual and seven-speed twin-clutch gearboxes.

The choice of engine has come as a shock to many who believed that the V10 engine used in Audi's flagship R8 would power this latest performance model. However, high consumption figures from these large capacity engines have meant that manufacturers are reluctant to use them, opting instead for turbocharged, smaller engines.

Performance will be epic with 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds and a top speed electronically limited to 155mph. The RS5 will be a match for the M3 in the corners too with stiffened and lowered suspension, a wider track and stickier rubber.
In addition to four-wheel drive, it will also boast Audi’s new active rear differential – as used by the latest S4 – which helps distribute torque to different wheels, aiding agility and traction.
Audi is expected to announced the RS5 at next year's Geneva Motor Show (http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/grouptests/233598/geneva_motor_show_2009.html). Prices will start at around £48,000

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/spyshots/242482/audi_rs5.html

DHall1
October 2nd, 2009, 22:03
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

If your building the RS5 with a 4.2TT as stated above.

Bring the RS5 to the US.

Please! I will place my preorder tomorrow.

Please

:hahahehe:

Shoppinit
October 2nd, 2009, 22:58
Much cheaper than the RS4s and RS6s. I wonder why. The S4 starts at about £40k. That price can't be right, surely.

DHall1: you're living in the wrong country man! If you want help importing one, let me know :)

DHall1
October 2nd, 2009, 23:18
Tell me about it.

We got the government from you know where looking to tax the you know what out of everthing that squeeks and we cant get a a RS over here.

:cool2:

rmedy23
October 5th, 2009, 22:10
Off Topic ...but does anyone know what they are boosting at full boost?

i just upgraded my OCT ecu to REVO and i have the ability to adjust timing and boost....

i just turned up the program to 20psi ......is this way to much ?

DHall1
October 6th, 2009, 00:03
I think your fine till the ECU cuts boost.

~1.5bar ??

How do you like the Revo vs OCT?

Off Topic ...but does anyone know what they are boosting at full boost?

i just upgraded my OCT ecu to REVO and i have the ability to adjust timing and boost....

i just turned up the program to 20psi ......is this way to much ?

rmedy23
October 6th, 2009, 00:16
I just did the upgrade Saturday and two of my cylinders 4 and 8 started to misfire... so i really didn't get to run it to well.... so i'm changing out all 8 coil packs... and then i can give a full detail of my experience on the revo file... its a special downpipe file that they have... Also with the select plus to can modify the chip! Bonus... <O:p></O:p>
on the first run.... my car was extremely faster then the OCT file but the 20psi made me worry so I lowered it to 17 psi via the select plus... <O:p></O:p>
One of the main reasons I switch from OCT was that they were trying to kill me on the price of the stg2 upgrade...when I already had stg1.... 1400 for an upgrade... on a 2800 initial purchase for the ECU/TCU...To me that didn’t sound right or fair… . <O:p></O:p>

so i was trying to see how much boost was everybody else was running...

Spidercat
October 6th, 2009, 01:01
I've had the Revo for a while. Love it! If I could turn the boost up to 11, I would.
I don't know what the actual atm/bar/psi is for their different parameters offhand. I think Copper actually looked this up and posted it a long time ago, but IIRC it wasn't way into the danger area, even when turned up all the way to 9. I'm sure a search would find it. The turbochargers on the RS6 are not the weak point in the chain. I think they are way overbuilt. I just wish our cars had a boost guage. 10SecS4, who has custom tune with reams of data to back him up, said that the RS6 responds better to increasing the timing rather than increasing the boost. I just didn't notice as big of a difference when I was playing around with my set-up. I keep my timing @ 6 w/50-50 race/pump, and boost @ 9. This seems to by the "sweet spot" for me, so that's where I keep it. This is only based upon my seat-of-the-pants reckoning, however, so take it for what it's worth. I just couldn't justify the expense of maxxing out the timing advance for the small perceived increase in power.

Also, the great thing about the Revo (in addition to it's reasonable price) is that SPS box. I think other companies have similar features, but I like being able to use it in other Revo-tuned Audis, and adjusting the timing accordingly based upon the fuel availibility (pump v race).

That sucks that O.CT wanted to charge you for an upgrade. The reflash on my wife's A4 when I upgraded the exhaust was free. Don't know about RS6 upgrade, but I don't think it'd be any more. Certainly not over $1K more. Maybe $50 for the labor to re-flash, if anything?
Anyway, enjoy the Revo!

peiserg
October 6th, 2009, 04:43
what stage 2? I already tried to upgrade from what i have.. and was told unequivically there was no other upgrade from OCT. I was told this by Bob at stratmosphere. Unless something has changed?

who did you speak to about the stage 2?

so i was trying to see how much boost was everybody else was running...[/QUOTE]

rmedy23
October 6th, 2009, 16:29
there is a OCT stage 2 which you gotta send in your ECU and and they put a chip in ... not a reflash.....
i originally bought my OCT chip from ics performance in CT...... but not every dealer have it or will sell it unless you buy downpipes from millteck

rmedy23
October 6th, 2009, 16:32
I keep my timing @ 6 w/50-50 race/pump, and boost @ 9

I put my timing at 6 and boost at 7 cause i saw 20psi at 8
However i was wondering if i should put in a 5 bar that i do have to see if it makes anymore hp within the power band... and can the select plus change fuel parameters....?
but today i just bought 8 new coil packs.... and i might be going meth injection... next weekend...

Spidercat
October 6th, 2009, 19:46
Oh. Huh. Did you install a boost guage? Or was that from VAG COM data? I know I should invest in a boost guage if I'm gonna play around with it. Just never did.

The fuel paramater changes (according to the booklet) aren't for octane ratings, they're for fuel qualities in different countries.

Good luck w/the meth!

rmedy23
October 6th, 2009, 21:34
i did install a boostgauge in the light switch spot and it is very helpful ....
i'll take a picture later after work..

Spidercat
October 6th, 2009, 22:43
Thanks! The more I've been thinking about this, the more I think I should just get one. It slipped off my radar.
What brand did you get? DIY? Was it hard getting to the vacuum lines and how long did it take?
I always spell gauge wrong, btw ; )

rmedy23
October 6th, 2009, 23:39
Hear are some pics i took on my iphone.... http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/rmedy/1.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/rmedy/2.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/rmedy/3.jpg

MaxRS6
October 7th, 2009, 00:10
you do with the light switch to utilize the lights? Hmmm...maybe you have them hard wired to always be on?

rmedy23
October 7th, 2009, 00:49
Not a dumb question ..... but i did put it on the side right above the fuse box and i switch it on and off like usual but its just on the side for now....
a friend of mine told me to put a whole on the bottom of the dash but i don't wanna make a hole that i might regret later....

MaxRS6
October 7th, 2009, 00:54
I like others wish Audi would have put it in originally.

Thanks for the response and pics you posted!

Boost+V8=:)
October 7th, 2009, 18:55
Some one needs to make a gauge pod that fits our cars. The A6 guys have made some vent gauges that look pretty cool.

EvilGLi
October 7th, 2009, 20:00
with revo you can use lemmiwinks( or unitronics unisettings) to tweak fuel trims under load, off load, timing, idle, speed limiter,etc,etc.

you can tweak, use vag-com to run some datalogging and really get the full potential out of the software. tweak datalog, go back repeat until you get what is best/safest. you can also save these tweaks and make a specific tweak for different fuels(pump, 104,116,etc)

my buddies car(RS6) is APR, but i can still tweak the settings. we will be installing boostgauage and KW V3 coil overs this weekend, hopefully doing a DIY for the coils.

the K04's are def a solid BW turbo, 20psi is a good solid efficent number for the turbo to run, especially with the displacement the motor has.but if your gonna be pushing that much boost, i hope you have downpipes and exhaust, or you will be seeing some high EGT's on the stock exhaust.

we have been researching bigger turbo stuff for a few months. autospeed has a GORGEOUS kit, but it's quite a penny. but, you have an expensive car, and if you plan on putting something intot he car to get more power,etc you should be ready to truly drop some cash. in the case of this car, if your going cheap, your gonna be getting problems and broken parts and so on.

i spent almost 30k total on my car, and people scouf at it, but i knew i needed quality materials to build what i wanted, and my car is rubbish compared to the RS6. it's a very well built finely engineered vehicle.

Bw(borgwarener) has some options in it's catalog that could actually bolt up directly and run alll the stock goodies(manifolds,oil, coolant,etc) that are actually very well made and will up power considerably. there is a newer K04 out by Bw that is quite a bit larger and is better setup than the OEM k04. adding this turbo to the setup, with a custom tune($$) will add a huge jump is power. it has a higher volumetric flow and volumetric efficency. so it can take and use a larger injector.

i am hoping we can get ahold of someone at BW and see if they have a slightly lager version of it, so we can take advantage fo the motors displacement which can easily push a larger turbo.

hopefully we will make some ground in the next months. it's super awesome to see people hungry and interested in getting more out of this amazing car.

from the ground up, this car is ready. brakes, suspension(well once we put the KW's on), and motor. :incar::mech::mech::revs:

Spidercat
October 7th, 2009, 20:58
Aloha EvilGLi!
Finally someone else local. What color is your buddy's RS6? There's a silver one that lives near me. I see him once in a while on my way to work. The Daytona, Red, and Blue one I haven't spotted in the wild yet around here.

I presume he is just as disappointed in the new "improved" DRC as I am?
Good luck with the upgrades, sounds like a winner!

That GLi must be a killer!

EvilGLi
October 7th, 2009, 21:47
howzit!!!!

i believe i met you at a TFO cruise in 08 at kapolei park. i had my wifes M3 since i was still flying back and forth to build my car.

my friend, Tony, has a dark blue RS. we are gonna try to get a very well documented DIY of the suspension replacement with the variant 3 KW system. get rid of the crappy knock that is STILL there after the recent new DRC installation, which we noticed no visual ride height difference.

it's def fun to pass the RS after i catch up from the initial rocket launch lol. once i get more cahs i am gonna fab up some dual aluminum intakes for the car as well, and try to figure out a way to keep the intake cover as well.

i will post next week after the install. his mods to date are:
updated APR 91 and 93 software(2 months ago)
wheels/tyres
labrie downpipes and test pipes
milltek "cat" back system.
K&N drop in filters

:incar::addict:

Spidercat
October 7th, 2009, 22:41
No, that wasn't me. Sadly, I don't get out much what with work, family, and the never-ending "chore lists!"

As far as the KW set-up, be sure to check out this thread first:
http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17263
Headshot did a nice write-up on a couple mods to make adjustments much easier.

Interesting that Tony didn't notice a height difference after the new DRC. Did he measure it, or just eyeball? I like the new feel, but the ride height is just a lot to overlook for me. I'm not really even all about slamming cars to the ground, but it's just too high. I thought the "old" DRC ride height was fine. I'd do the KWs in a heartbeat if I didn't just spend a shitpot of $$$ on an extended warranty, laser jammer, wheels, tires, and brakes. I've been told that I have to cool it for a while on the RS6 in no uncertain terms.

Your car sounds animo! 388 hp at the wheels will do it! It sounds like you do most of your own work on your own car, but if not, I can't say enough good things about Thomas at TAI VW/Audi! He's a great mechanic, and an honest one to boot. Super nice guy. Does all the work on my wife's A4. Also does any work on my car that Audi won't do.

Keep us posted!

EvilGLi
October 8th, 2009, 01:24
thanks man!!

all work is done my and a friend. no kit just some pieces and a ton of fabrication on our part. decided to go stock ecu with uni software, didn't wanna have to attempt to find a autronic tuner out here and can't afford to fly my tuner out and i'm not good enough to tune my car comfortably.

thanks for th elink, def some good stuff in there to use. much appreciated. thank goodness i am familiar with the product(vw/audi certified).

i know tom, def does great work and turns out good shit man.

:mech:

SIKAudi
October 8th, 2009, 02:02
With all my mods which arent much. APR software, o34 Intercoolers, Downpipes, drop-in filters and cat back. APR upgraded for free this included the DP and TP upgrade. Also I crashed my computer some how and they reflashed it at no charge. With the new flash it 'Halls Balls' Can't wait to get it on the Dyno.

I think the weak link in any of these cars is going to be the Trans.

"you can have anything you want if you are willing to pay for it"

EvilGLi
October 8th, 2009, 03:17
heeyy tonnny( in italian voice)

forgot about the beautiful intercoolers. hmmm, very nice.

RS6-4dr911
October 8th, 2009, 05:27
thanks man!!

all work is done my and a friend. no kit just some pieces and a ton of fabrication on our part. decided to go stock ecu with uni software, didn't wanna have to attempt to find a autronic tuner out here and can't afford to fly my tuner out and i'm not good enough to tune my car comfortably.

thanks for th elink, def some good stuff in there to use. much appreciated. thank goodness i am familiar with the product(vw/audi certified).

Please elaborate on the Uni software and stock ECU? What can you modify with the Unitronics (which I think I have, along with VAG-COM)) software?

EvilGLi
October 8th, 2009, 07:04
stock ECU meaning i am running the AWP ECU from the car i took my harness,motor, etc out of(2003 20th AE GTi). where as my last 3 cars have all been standalone or CIS(practically standalone)

i can change quite a bit really, lambda adaption speed, speed limiter, fuel increasing load, fuel decreasing load, fuel on start up, fuel on warm up, secondary fuel enrichment,ignition timing and a couple of other little things.

this is with Unisettings. which you have to have vagcom to use(cable and software).

do you have both? have you messed with them before?

i can tweak APR,GIAC and Revo with my unisettings(unlimited version) but i also have lemmiwinks just in case.

first thing i would do for you, if you have them and have uni software, is :

channel 2 105%
channel 6 +20ms
channel 9 +1.0 degree
channel 10 101%

then data log to see if make sure your timing isn't retarded too much and that fuel is 12.5/11.1 under WOT.

can't remember the blocks to log off the top of my head but you wanna see load, mbar, engine temp, mass air flow, timing BTDC, and fuel trims,etc.

before you do all of this make sure you load your current file(software) into unisettings save it as base file.vas then go about tweaking, and save it as like custom tune1.vas or whatnot, that way if you like it you can back and forth or if you improve on it you can save over it,etc,etc.

SIKAudi
October 8th, 2009, 07:26
Yah were putting them in Sat right. We can do the Tech article on them at the same time..... The pics don't do them justice. They are really nice. and surfing Friday yah! me no work dat day...

DHall1
October 8th, 2009, 08:02
Well,

We have a tuner on the list. All very good points.

stock ECU meaning i am running the AWP ECU from the car i took my harness,motor, etc out of(2003 20th AE GTi). where as my last 3 cars have all been standalone or CIS(practically standalone)

i can change quite a bit really, lambda adaption speed, speed limiter, fuel increasing load, fuel decreasing load, fuel on start up, fuel on warm up, secondary fuel enrichment,ignition timing and a couple of other little things.

this is with Unisettings. which you have to have vagcom to use(cable and software).

i can tweak APR,GIAC and Revo with my unisettings(unlimited version) but i also have lemmiwinks just in case.

channel 2 105%
channel 6 +20ms
channel 9 +1.0 degree
channel 10 101%

then data log to see if make sure your timing isn't retarded too much and that fuel is 12.5/11.1 under WOT.

can't remember the blocks to log off the top of my head but you wanna see load, mbar, engine temp, mass air flow, timing BTDC, and fuel trims,etc.

before you do all of this make sure you load your current file(software) into unisettings save it as base file.vas then go about tweaking, and save it as like custom tune1.vas or whatnot, that way if you like it you can back and forth or if you improve on it you can save over it,etc,etc.

DHall1
October 8th, 2009, 08:04
Autronic is a huge headache. Its a good think you made the choice you did.

Does UNI link with the RS6 ecu?

thanks man!!

EvilGLi
October 8th, 2009, 11:00
autronic is a headache if you don;t know a tuner/can tune and aren't up to REALLy making power. my bud who helped me build my car. he's been BT since 01, same turbo, same bottom end, same intake manifold. he has cams, but with autronic on pump 25psi i made 388whp...he made 440whp. but!! for what i wanted, turn key reliability, fun, and the ability to go anywhere anytime and not have to be tuned for it, is totally awesome. built the car, did break in then did 12 states, 11 days coast to coast from below zero and snow to 80 degrees from below sealvl to 11k feet. all in one trip. 30mpg+ car fully loaded and still destroying modded STi's,etc.

i love my unitronic software, it is def awesome, but if i reaally wanna make power. autronic all the way. sorry that was so long winded,lol.

unisettings can def hook into the RS6 ECU, same me7 stuff. i've done it on sikaudi's car.

rmedy23
October 8th, 2009, 20:13

channel 2 105%
channel 6 +20ms
channel 9 +1.0 degree
channel 10 101%

where can i get Unisettings? or lemminks software?
Vagcom is needed or can i just use the vag cable ..?

shaheenrajab
January 18th, 2010, 14:13
I drive a 2004 RS6 Avant. What if one had to bolt on a pair of K04's, Uprated injectors and tuning? Will this work? Will the K04's simply bolt on? Is there enough space?

If anybody knows, please let me know.

ttrs6
January 18th, 2010, 19:05
why would you put ko4s you have ko4 rs6 turbos that are bigger and no ko4s will not fit the exhuast flang is different.

shaheenrajab
January 19th, 2010, 08:24
tks for the reply.

can you please let me know what turbo's come with the car from the factory?

SAFE4NOW
January 19th, 2010, 17:46
Ok.. Texas Mile is a little over a month away, I'm already signed up, if I cannot get something upgraded from the last event, I may have to take the R8( wink )

I've been follow this thread pretty closely...

Has anyone found a turn key kit or itemized kit parts list needed ?

My List:

Shop to do the work
G28's ( v2 K04's ? )
Revo software
Free Flow Exhaust
Wagner IC Upgrade
???
???
???
???

Steve

ttboost
January 19th, 2010, 19:01
Ok.. Texas Mile is a little over a month away, I'm already signed up, if I cannot get something upgraded from the last event, I may have to take the R8( wink )

My List:

Shop to do the work
G28's ( v2 K04's ? )
Revo software
Free Flow Exhaust
Wagner IC Upgrade
???
???
???
???

Steve

Has anyone run the Mile in a stock (or otherwise) RS6? Last year was my first year at the Texas Mile.

SAFE4NOW
January 19th, 2010, 19:49
Has anyone run the Mile in a stock (or otherwise) RS6? Last year was my first year at the Texas Mile.

I ran it in the Spring with programing set to " Stock " 161mph

I made a few more runs and had a best time slip of 170mph
then check engine light came on with a right bank CPS fault stored... couldn't get more than high 160's after that.

( A few more runs = 38 runs in 2 days ) LoL

Steve

ttboost
January 19th, 2010, 22:17
I ran it in the Spring with programing set to " Stock " 161mph

I made a few more runs and had a best time slip of 170mph
then check engine light came on with a right bank CPS fault stored... couldn't get more than high 160's after that.

( A few more runs = 38 runs in 2 days ) LoL

Steve

I was gonna guess 160ish. That's good considering the weight of the car and the aerodynamics of a shoebox. 170 is killer!!! My 996tt went 195 in October.

SAFE4NOW
January 19th, 2010, 22:43
I was gonna guess 160ish. That's good considering the weight of the car and the aerodynamics of a shoebox. 170 is killer!!! My 996tt went 195 in October.

That took some doin' !

With all of this said, THIS is why I would like to get a BIG Turbo kit installed. I have the means ( read: shop and tech ) now I need the kit.

Maybe it'll have to wait till the Fall

Steve

MaxRS6
January 19th, 2010, 23:13

Smokin!!!!! A penny nail up couldn't be crammed up my a$$ at that speed and my inner being would be screaming:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:gT-CZ_055ioZWM%3Ahttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1233/765599303_f464874b28_o.jpg

ttboost
January 19th, 2010, 23:16
Smokin!!!!! A penny nail up couldn't be crammed up my a$$ at that speed and my inner being would be screaming:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:gT-CZ_055ioZWM%3Ahttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1233/765599303_f464874b28_o.jpg

I was disappointed as I THOUGHT I could hit 200.:doh:.

MaxRS6
January 19th, 2010, 23:17
^^ Maybe this is the year ^^ Let us know if you join the 200 club and Good Luck!

ttboost
January 19th, 2010, 23:20
^^ Maybe this is the year ^^ Let us know if you join the 200 club and Good Luck!

Not this year. At least not Texas anyway. Loooong drive. I will likely go to Loring, Maine again with the bike. Lil ol gsxr1000 went 205 last year:hahahehe:

MaxRS6
January 19th, 2010, 23:28
^^ Dang- that is even crazier on two wheels. I guess either way (2 or 4 wheels) requires the same cohonos on board. Stay upright & good luck with the runs!

eurotunedrs6
January 20th, 2010, 00:51

My List:

Shop to do the work
G28's ( v2 K04's ? )
Revo software
Free Flow Exhaust
Wagner IC Upgrade
???
???
???
???

Steve

I would suggest contacting ABD. I was getting rid of some old euro magazines the other day and came across a European Car mag. In it there is an article with an rs6 from ABD with like 700whp(ill double check exact numbers when I get home). Anyways, they have experience with it so that may make things easier. In the article they complained aqbout the transmission....it cant handle the power.

ttrs6
January 20th, 2010, 03:21
tks for the reply.

can you please let me know what turbo's come with the car from the factory?

The rs6 has modified ko4s with bigger intake housing and bigger wheels.Made only for the rs6.

RS6-4dr911
January 20th, 2010, 06:28
..... requires the same cohonos on board....

For chrissakes, it's Cajones.

Damn accountants. From Arkansas.

MaxRS6
January 20th, 2010, 12:35
For chrissakes, it's Cajones.

Damn accountants. From Arkansas.

LOL- Good thing I don't get paid for spelin, and guess I'll stay with rithmetic as long as I keep all my toes (for counting) when I get up to the high math. Since we all go barefoot, it really speeds up the processing.

ttboost
January 20th, 2010, 12:42
LOL- Good thing I don't get paid for spelin, and guess I'll stay with rithmetic as long as I keep all my toes (for counting) when I get up to the high math. Since we all go barefoot, it really speeds up the processing.

and you can use your tooth if you are 1 short...:lovl:

SAFE4NOW
January 20th, 2010, 13:54
I would suggest contacting ABD. I was getting rid of some old euro magazines the other day and came across a European Car mag. In it there is an article with an rs6 from ABD with like 700whp(ill double check exact numbers when I get home). Anyways, they have experience with it so that may make things easier. In the article they complained aqbout the transmission....it cant handle the power.

Thank you. I was actually on the phone with them yesterday looking for a tune for the R8.

For the record, they wanted almost $10,000usd for 75hp and no warranty at all, as well as a signed letter releasing them from any and all liability.

I will let you all know what ABT says today.

Steve

ttboost
January 20th, 2010, 14:00
Thank you. I was actually on the phone with them yesterday looking for a tune for the R8.

For the record, they wanted almost $10,000usd for 75hp and no warranty at all, as well as a signed letter releasing them from any and all liability.

I will let you all know what ABT says today.

Steve

Did that flash come with some lube!!!:bigeyes:

SAFE4NOW
January 20th, 2010, 17:36
Ok.

I have been informed they will not sell to any US clients ( for any amount of money )

I asked if they would at least help guide me towards my goal.. ( No )

Steve

ben916
January 20th, 2010, 18:34
Ok.

I have been informed they will not sell to any US clients ( for any amount of money )

I asked if they would at least help guide me towards my goal.. ( No )

Steve

There is some customer UNservice right there.... wrinkled starfishes!!!!

EvilGLi
January 20th, 2010, 19:00
163 in my 84 jetta on the I5 going north.