PDA

View Full Version : Help! Anyone know where I can get a RS6 Leather Portfolio

USADriver
September 28th, 2009, 03:33
Just got a 2003 RS6 with 24,000 miles in mint condition (yes, bragging) to replace my RS4 lease turn in but the Leather Portfolio for the docs is missing. Any one know where I can get one? Don't need the docs.
Thanks
USADriver

AUDI5000CSTQ
September 28th, 2009, 04:35
Shokan Used Audi Parts. 1-800-allaudi
Thay have one totaled rs6 there. Their prices are not cheap. But they usually have what you need. Good luck and congrats.

USADriver
September 28th, 2009, 06:04
Will try on Monday AM

DHall1
September 28th, 2009, 06:36
Hey,

I think your cars OE owner was a member here. Where did you buy it?

USADriver
September 28th, 2009, 06:56
Hey there! If the previous owner of the 24K RS6 that I bought in Mapleton Minnesota is on this site, please reply since I really would like to know what was the model and type of radar system you had installed in the car because I want to take advantage of the wiring, etc.
I am a long time Audi owner and have had some of the fasted models made including a W12, RS4, and of course two S4s. Just want to get to know what I must do to make the system work.
Thanks
USADriver

V8weight
September 28th, 2009, 23:20
http://rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19205&highlight=c63
That's Art's old car, his screen name is Rad-Rs6. Try shooting him a pm. Oh, by the way, MAPLEWOOD MN. ;)

Texas RS6
September 28th, 2009, 23:28
I have a spare. I could not originally find mine so I bought all of the stuff that came in it. Then while installing the REVO tune I found it in the slot under the steering wheel. :doh:

Mo one told me where it was and the original owner didn't know either.

USADriver
September 29th, 2009, 02:16
If you are interested in turning it loose, let me know how much you want with shipping via USPS and I will send you the funds. You can reach me at ishconsult@hotmail.com to work out the details. Thanks for replying.
USADRIVER loves his toys -

2003 Audi RS6
2010 Porsche 911 Carrera
2008 Range Rover
1996 BMW 850CI
2006 American Ironhorse Legend

MaxRS6
September 29th, 2009, 02:18
I have a spare. I could not originally find mine so I bought all of the stuff that came in it. Then while installing the REVO tune I found it in the slot under the steering wheel. :doh:

Mo one told me where it was and the original owner didn't know either.

My original one got soaked by a water bottle

Texas RS6
September 29th, 2009, 15:11
How much of it do you want? I have the portfolio and the contents.

MaxRS6
September 30th, 2009, 00:10
shoot me a pm with a price, and I'll be happy to provide you my fedex account for the shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Texas RS6
September 30th, 2009, 15:15
I will pull it out of the car and look at all of the items in it and let you know.

USADriver
September 30th, 2009, 16:14
Hey guys! Max RS6 is infringing on my request for the Leather Portfolio and not being very fair about this. I started the thread with the request for a Leather Portfolio and all I need is the Leather Portfolio not the docs.http://www.rs6.com/forum/../smilies/doh.gif

Max RS 6 can start his own search or wait for the next one don't you think?

Texas RS6, please call me at 847-331-4546 and we can finalize. Thanks a bunch.

USADriver

MaxRS6
September 30th, 2009, 20:20
Hey guys! Max RS6 is infringing on my request for the Leather Portfolio and not being very fair about this. I started the thread with the request for a Leather Portfolio and all I need is the Leather Portfolio not the docs.http://www.rs6.com/forum/../smilies/doh.gif

Max RS 6 can start his own search or wait for the next one don't you think?

Texas RS6, please call me at 847-331-4546 and we can finalize. Thanks a bunch.

USADriver

for the leather portfolio. If you read the above- you will clearly see (if you can read)- I'm just asking about the user manual. You are certainly welcome to all of it if that is what you f*cking need. You need to be more careful about making accusations aSSh*le. Your post was only asking for the leather portfolio and you said you had all the documents. To quote your original thread "Don't need the docs".

I was only trying to create a win-win-win situation with Texas RS6 as I assumed you might purchase the portfolio, and I could purchase the manual and get Texas RS6 some funds for something he no longer needs.

USADriver
October 2nd, 2009, 01:38
Max RS6; You are the one that is way out of line. Your cussing and bad attitude is way out of line and I would surely hope does not demonstrate the type of person that uses this site does it?

To Texas RS6; Sorry but I am backing out on the Leather Portfolio and will get a new one through Audi. Thank you for for the offer and my apology for any inconvenience I may have caused you. Let Max RS6 have it and the rest of the docs.

USADriver

MaxRS6
October 2nd, 2009, 01:57
Max RS6; You are the one that is way out of line. Your cussing and bad attitude is way out of line and I would surely hope does not demonstrate the type of person that uses this site does it?

To Texas RS6; Sorry but I am backing out on the Leather Portfolio and will get a new one through Audi. Thank you for for the offer and my apology for any inconvenience I may have caused you. Let Max RS6 have it and the rest of the docs.

USADriver

Salem days accusing your neighbors of being witches. Shove it in your pie hole (notice no cussing involved). Again, you made a false accusation and I don't appreciate being called underhanded or unfair. Take it to the wah wah bank and see if it cashes. Good day.

MaxRS6
October 2nd, 2009, 02:04
package from you so you won't be out anything due to USA's crazy behavior. Just pm me the price for the entire package and the funds will be on the way.

RS6-4dr911
October 2nd, 2009, 04:49

USADriver

Actually it does represent the type of person that uses this sight, we like him just fine, and we'll get along just fine without you, thanks. Have a good life. Somewhere else.:nono:
(I tried to find a crybaby smilie but no luck)

Spidercat
October 2nd, 2009, 08:58
http://www.audizine.com/forum/images/smilies/bawling.gif:cry:
Try harder next time, douchebag!

(see, we all do it around here--it's done out of love!)

I need to go get some popcorn, this is getting gude!

RS6-4dr911
October 2nd, 2009, 13:53
Actually it does represent the type of person that uses this sight, we like him just fine, and we'll get along just fine without you, thanks. Have a good life. Somewhere else.:nono:
(I tried to find a crybaby smilie but no luck)

Oh, and PS - Please go ahead and turn in the keys to your new car so as to not besmirch the reputation of the rest of us.:rs6kiss:

MaxRS6
October 2nd, 2009, 14:18
:lovl:
Oh, and PS - Please go ahead and turn in the keys to your new car so as to not besmirch the reputation of the rest of us.:rs6kiss:

the morning. I appreciate Spidercat and your comments/support.