PDA

View Full Version : Just a nice drive and thought about my car

dahbo
September 28th, 2009, 00:48
Well after reading nothing but negative posts about problem after problem with everyone's RS6 I thought i would post something positive.
After not driving my RS6 for a while due to the fact i purchased an M5 ( 06 ) I decided to take her out today and noticed a few things that i could not think about while driving the M5. See I came to a conclusion that driving the RS6 is a pleasure, you can relax and drive the thing, put her in D and go comfortable but a bit bumpy but man its just smooth, even on crappy roads. The M5 on the other hand is much more involved and less comfortable, if you place it in D
( SMG ) it sucks!!! it lurches and it isnt happy, now don't get me wrong its fast ass all get out and would smoke my RS6 but its a bit of work to drive that thing everyday.

So i will list the positives of my RS6

1 its not a fake sports car like an impala SS or a chrysler hemi whatever....
2 it gets more looks than my M5
3 it gets 1 more mile per gallon than an M5 :)
4 its blue and shiny
5 it sounds like a monster
6 no one else around has one

thats all i can think about sorry about the useless post i am 1/2 asleep due to the fact i partied all night and went straight for dim sum this morning so to make it less stupid of a post ill add a picture :):rs6kiss:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/CHAKARJI/IMG_0582.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/CHAKARJI/IMG_0585.jpg

DHall1
September 28th, 2009, 02:27
Well said.

But we dont always have negative threads. :rs6kiss:

4 RS6s just completed the 2009 Julian drive and we had a blast!

AUDI5000CSTQ
September 28th, 2009, 04:43
yes Dave it was a blast, once we got in the right group and in front of the tts. But we did get our asses handed to us by an A4... OK so it waass supercharged and so no delay on the curves. Today after the Coronado speed fest I looked into Revo or APR ecu upgrade:mech:. At 512 hp and 530 lbs it should even give the M5, tail lights to enjoy.

lefizzet
September 28th, 2009, 04:54
Wow what a garage! An M5 AND an RS6! :heart:

DHall1
September 28th, 2009, 06:44
I had him covered if I had known the roads at all. Those were his favorite roads and that car had a ton of money in mods. I mean a ton.

Suspension $$$$
Brakes $$$$$
3.0L +PES supercharger kit $$$$$
Wheels/tires $$$$$

Still a ball of fun and to hear that :harass:"those crazy RS6 guys" comment from the TT owner made it worth the trip. Next time they will just let us to the front without the fuss. :hahahehe:

I dont think they have a clue how fast the beast really is....

yes Dave it was a blast, once we got in the right group and in front of the tts. But we did get our asses handed to us by an A4... OK so it waass supercharged and so no delay on the curves. Today after the Coronado speed fest I looked into Revo or APR ecu upgrade:mech:. At 512 hp and 530 lbs it should even give the M5, tail lights to enjoy.