View Full Version : Lowest Miles in US?

ben916
September 27th, 2009, 06:23
Stumbled on this....

http://euromotorcars.ebizautos.com/detail-2003-audi-rs6-4639897.html

Boosted-Bora might know... :)

jbtexas
September 27th, 2009, 14:16
Nope. "Mine" from my Avatar is still with the very nice physician friend in Minnesota that bought it. It now has a whopping 7500 miles on it.

:addict:

SAF
September 27th, 2009, 18:06
I've heard a reliable rumor that a very low milage example has popped onto the scene in my local area.

Ma'am, if you are reading this, please contact me! We have some common acquaintances north of Houston.

snoopra
September 28th, 2009, 02:03
I actually saw one listed on one of the car sites, not sure which one, with 2,500 miles a few months back.

AUDI5000CSTQ
September 28th, 2009, 04:46
Ben, when are you going to pull the trigger and get one?

DHall1
September 28th, 2009, 06:37
No kidding! Get your PO and buy!

jbtexas
September 28th, 2009, 07:01
I actually saw one listed on one of the car sites, not sure which one, with 2,500 miles a few months back.

would be interested to know, if you happen to remember... thanks!

jbtrichel@aol.com

ben916
September 28th, 2009, 07:08
Ben, when are you going to pull the trigger and get one?

The key to "selling" this to the wife is having her ride in one/drive one....

She was asking me to go to Miramar Audi TODAY!!!! but they don't have one to take a drive in...

I tried to get HOLIDAY to meet up but he deployed to VA and shortly to Iraq.
DWD has been sunning it up in Puerto Rico...
So now I have to see if Benman or AUDI5000CSTQ will clear their schedules to assist in "setting the hook".

DHall1
September 28th, 2009, 07:28
Get S42ski to hook up or another with stock DRC in working order.

I think she should ride in a stock car with DRC that is working.

Take a trip over to Phoenix and we can all go for a ride any time.

There are also several in So Cal at dealers. They are always there for a test drive.

She was asking me to go to Miramar Audi TODAY!!!! but they don't have one to take a drive in...

So now I have to see if Benman or AUDI5000CSTQ will clear their schedules to assist in "setting the hook".

Texas RS6
September 28th, 2009, 18:14
I actually bought mine from a "Female" owner. Can haul a lot of groceries. :lovl: She did actually get it in the divorce.

DHall1
September 28th, 2009, 20:39
How much to they want for that car?

Stumbled on this....

http://euromotorcars.ebizautos.com/detail-2003-audi-rs6-4639897.html

Boosted-Bora might know... :)

ben916
September 28th, 2009, 21:56
How much to they want for that car?

conveniently unlisted...

AUDI5000CSTQ
September 29th, 2009, 02:43
Dave, Are you suggesting that my PSS9'S are to stiff to be used as a sales to a girl?

DHall1
September 29th, 2009, 03:02
Uhhh,

Yes, when you have them set to 9. :hahahehe:

I may be wrong but...Ben needs to sell the wife on how comfortable and "safe" the car feels to drive and ride. Not the extreme race car nature of the beast. :eye:

"Honey, look how nice the leather feels and how quiet it rides."

Ben....correct me if wrong.

:w:

LOL

Dave, Are you suggesting that my PSS9'S are to stiff to be used as a sales to a girl?

DuckWingDuck
September 29th, 2009, 04:13
ya, my car may also not be the best since i'm riding on "rubber bands" for tyres! I am back next week though...

ben916
September 29th, 2009, 19:30
Ben....correct me if wrong.

hope this doesn't hurt too much, Dave, but...
http://www.pacdudegames.com/fail/

1. Safety (of course).
2. Quiet.
3. 4 door stealth.
4. AWD (my "add water comments")
5. Unlimited POWER!!!! (Star Wars: Darth Sidious about to get whacked...).

On a side note, there is a certain someone that shall remain nameless (that is NOT part of this forum) that has the exact same current car (same color, same model, same interior, same tires!) and other personal items, who, as of 09-01-09 has become, and will remain, a mortal enemy.

It was suggested by the wife to remove the sewing machine vehicle in favor of something more fun. AND not having the "nameless one" copying me in my selection of vehicle, clothes, phone, sunglasses, etc... (I am not exaggerating on this one either, it is sad)

John, the PSS9's set to 9 might be a little stiff, but ya never know, she might like it!
Greg, the rubber bands should be ok...

We shall see....

DHall1
September 29th, 2009, 19:46
:w: How did I fail?

You listed safety, quiet, 4d stealth....I dont see where I was too far off. LOL

:vgrumpy:

Now tell us about your copycat friend. You must have told him about your search. He now has a RS? or a copy of your current car?

:doh:

hope this doesn't hurt too much, Dave, but...
http://www.pacdudegames.com/fail/

1. Safety (of course).
2. Quiet.
3. 4 door stealth.
4. AWD (my "add water comments")
5. Unlimited POWER!!!! (Star Wars: Darth Sidious about to get whacked...).

On a side note, there is a certain someone that shall remain nameless (that is NOT part of this forum) that has the exact same current car (same color, same model, same interior, same tires!) and other personal items, who, as of 09-01-09 has become, and will remain, a mortal enemy.

It was suggested by the wife to remove the sewing machine vehicle in favor of something more fun. AND not having the "nameless one" copying me in my selection of vehicle, clothes, phone, sunglasses, etc... (I am not exaggerating on this one either, it is sad)

John, the PSS9's set to 9 might be a little stiff, but ya never know, she might like it!
Greg, the rubber bands should be ok...

We shall see....

Holiday
September 29th, 2009, 20:03

Ben!

How are ya friend? Been in Baghdad since early August- is it April yet?:doh: Hope all is well on your end of the world.

Re: your RS6 purchase
Dude- they've taken the depreciation beating and have already started to plateau in value; pick one up with ~30-40k miles, spend $3k on a good warranty, sit back, and enjoy knowing you have one of the "best bangs for the buck" on the market! These days, you'll loose more in depreciation by buying a new Honda Civic than you will an RS6...
Besides that- you're sold! You have more posts than most on this forum AND YOU DON'T EVEN OWN AN RS6! Don't deprive yourself the pleasure of ownership any longer- life is short!

ben916
September 29th, 2009, 20:27
Now tell us about your copy cat friend. You must have told him about your search. He now has a RS? What if he reads this thread?

Actually Dave, you were right on... :)

Friend is not the word I would use, acquaintance might be. There are other choice words to describe...

Ahhh, well, uh that topic of conversation is probably better served not on the forum. Besides, I am focusing on being positive.

Not a chance that he would know about this forum...

Good to talk to you, Dave!

Holiday, thanks for chiming in!

DuckWingDuck
September 29th, 2009, 20:29
hehe@ben, no worries man, his engine'll probably fall out!!

and ya, let's set up a time, i'll hit you up when I get home

DHall1
September 29th, 2009, 21:58
Ahhh, good.

The Colorado car will be fine if not driven in the winter. Only slight problem is the road sand that is on the surface 12 months of the year. It tends to sandblast the cars as Chris noted. Even with clearbra....its nuts.

Actually Dave, you were right on... :)

Friend is not the word I would use, acquaintance might be. There are other choice words to describe...

Ahhh, well, uh that topic of conversation is probably better served not on the forum. Besides, I am focusing on being positive.

Not a chance that he would know about this forum...

Good to talk to you, Dave!

Holiday, thanks for chiming in!

Benman
September 30th, 2009, 00:57

Just send me an email/PM. I'll schedule it in. :cheers:

Ben:addict: