PDA

View Full Version : New member saying hi

TDLI
September 18th, 2009, 17:57
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a new member living in New Jersey. I have been looking for a RS6 for a few weeks now and came across this site last week and decided to sign up.

Currently, I have a AP2 S2000 and a turbocharged IS300 (440 rwhp) and occasionally ride my Kawasaki ZX6R. My uncle is an Audi fan and cousin purchased a RS4 2 years ago and they have got me into the Audi scene recently.

So, just wanted to say hi to everyone and looking forward to get to know you all and be apart of this community. Hopefully I will find my car soon and any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Yellow RS6
September 18th, 2009, 18:05
Hi and welcome!

Ruergard
September 18th, 2009, 18:09
Hi and welcome aboard!

Some nice rides you've got there, even this is a Audi community we do got an section for other performance cars. Feel free to post some pics! :thumb:

I hope you find an Audi soon! :)

AudiRS4ever
September 18th, 2009, 18:45
Welcome and good luck with the hunt. I think there are a couple of pretty nice ones for sale right here on this board. :incar:

Erik
September 18th, 2009, 19:03
Hi and welcome!

Good luck with the hunt

TDLI
September 18th, 2009, 20:19
Welcome and good luck with the hunt. I think there are a couple of pretty nice ones for sale right here on this board. :incar:

thanks. would you mind pointing me to the right direction? i have found 4 on this board, a yellow one, one in CT and one in MN and one in TX. did i miss anything?

DonS
September 18th, 2009, 20:34
You'd need to pull the keys from my dead hand to get mine, but I'm happy to help you if you find an RS6 in and around Madison, WI (Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis). Good luck.

DHall1
September 18th, 2009, 21:50
Don,

You should have been on the Julian Run...the RS6's were causing quite a fuss.

"those crazy RS6 guys"

Crazy as in fast.

I didnt even push my car. :addict:

And yes, your going to need a B52 bomber to keep me from my beast.

You'd need to pull the keys from my dead hand to get mine, but I'm happy to help you if you find an RS6 in and around Madison, WI (Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis). Good luck.

TDLI
September 18th, 2009, 21:51
^thanks Don, I appreciate it.