PDA

View Full Version : '11/'12 Audi C7 A6, sped...

AndyBG
September 10th, 2009, 00:57
Next gen' A6 spied...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109090921606/next-generation-2012-audi-a6-c7-test-mule-spied-in-romania

rks838
September 10th, 2009, 04:18
looks good, but perhaps...a little...boring...at least spruce up the grille or headlights to not be perfect rectangles, like they are on the current unimaginative A6

roadrunner
September 10th, 2009, 09:31
Don't see a thing:

A C7 testmule in C6 body, that gives away only the proportions (good thing - front wheels much further than on the C6)

And a CGI, that can or cannot be close to the real thing.

I'm very anxoius about the C7. This is my planned replacement for my Avant.

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2009, 10:40
What this test mule tells us is that not only are the front wheels further forward than before and thus improving that weight balance between the axles but by the looks of it the actual wheelbase has also increased which will improve it's already exceptional interior space.

This such be a class leading car in every way from design through to handling.

ZeroCool
September 10th, 2009, 13:58
The new A6 will also have the new SFG-Style like the Sportback Concept...so this rendering is a good one - but not the real thing..

Damienr8
September 10th, 2009, 18:32
Wow that CGI of the new A6 is insane, so radical. Thank god for the Audi badge on the grill because i would never had thought it would be the new A6.....

Sorry for the sarcasm but I hope the new C7 A6 is a more radical departure from it's C6 counterpart. While i applauded Audi in the near past for it's unconventional approach to design, it seems that lately all of their new models are drawing VERY similar elements from each other. Even Audi's rivals, BMW and MB, that have a bigger model lineup in the US, are more "unique" in their respected class segments.

I just hope that the "evolutionary" path of the A6 (We all know audi is moving nowadays in an evolutionary pattern and not so much as 'revolutionary' between platforms), is not so predictable.