PDA

View Full Version : Beast got some new shoes

Bigglezworth
September 4th, 2009, 05:34
End of day, lighting sucked, and front yard just demolished with Bobcat. You get the idea. :)

Tim

http://www.rs6.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=153
http://www.rs6.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=154
http://www.rs6.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=155

R1
September 4th, 2009, 10:53
nice, makes it easier to clean the insides

is that really an audi brand wheel?

HKS786
September 4th, 2009, 12:02
nice, makes it easier to clean the insides

is that really an audi brand wheel?

Its from the A5

Bigglezworth
September 4th, 2009, 15:00
OEM stockers yes. Made by Speedline.

Yellow RS6
September 4th, 2009, 15:21
Nice! (wheels and tires)

Am I reading your sig right? You have a pickup truck with 525hp and 850ft/lb?? Is that stock?

Erik
September 4th, 2009, 16:00
Am I reading your sig right? You have a pickup truck with 525hp and 850ft/lb?? Is that stock?

"w/ many upgrades" :vhmmm:

I think we need to see a thread about this vehicle...

Yellow RS6
September 4th, 2009, 18:11
The Buick GNX says "w/ many upgrades", not the truck. ;)

Erik
September 4th, 2009, 18:20
True. I think we might a few more threads then...

hahnmgh63
September 4th, 2009, 21:21
Biggelzworth, did you get the new DRC too? It looks to me like your car does sit a little high, just like mine did when their "Fix" didn't work.

Bigglezworth
September 5th, 2009, 01:59
Biggelzworth, did you get the new DRC too? It looks to me like your car does sit a little high, just like mine did when their "Fix" didn't work.No, car has original style DRC. They are 'damp' and appear to be in the infancy of failure. Car rode like a tank during winter. Has been tollerable, although still quite rough during the summer months. Have confirmed with local Audi dealer that it is on recall and they will perform work. Not a fan about being a the stealership as they give me a bad rub when it is known I didn't purchase the car from them (or in Canada for that matter) and also that I'm not an original owner. Poor attitude, but I only care to get the replacement parts installed so it is what it is. Get this, they also want me to make an appointment to bring the car in to look at prior to "ordering the parts". Personally I don't find this necessary as I was just there three months ago having it inspected and they were curt and abrupt at that time about doing any sort of work (remember my other post). Anyway, the only way I could see this as being a requirement is so that they can guarantee 100% what parts they are going to replace as part of the effort. Perhaps better than the car being there for an extended duration - although two trips to the stealer is just as inconvinient for me.

Bigglezworth
September 5th, 2009, 02:05
Nice! (wheels and tires)

Truck has exhaust update, fuel, turbo, & computer modifications. It's a stump puller. 1/4 mile is 16-17 some seconds for a 3600kg ride.

The Buick GNX says "w/ many upgrades", not the truck. ;)Ran a Stage II Buick Motorsports 4.1L engine for quite some time. Now run a highly modified Stage I 3.8L engine.