PDA

View Full Version : AT LAST!!! i take delivery TONIGHT!!!

Benman
August 22nd, 2003, 15:25
i can't believe it! just when i thought i coudn't wait ANY longer my salesman calls me last night to tell me my Beast just came in!

of course i coudn't wait till today to see him so i went right over. even if he was covered in delivery package he was still a sight for sore eyes. i absolutely can't wait to pick him up tonight!!! the wait seemed like forever but at last THE BEAST IS MINE!!!!!!!!

please forgive me if you guys don't hear from me for a few days. i'm sure you'll understand. for all of you that haven't picked up your Beast yet, just wait. the moment you get THAT call all the waiting will go out the window and you'll be giddy like a school boy!!!:D at last...:cheers:

Ben:addict:

jconley
August 22nd, 2003, 15:27
Enjoy!!!!! I am excited for you :)

iconcls
August 22nd, 2003, 15:33
and it only took 650-some post of just *talking* about The Beast ;-)

eph94
August 22nd, 2003, 16:10
My RS6 gets PDI'd today and I pick it up tomorrow!! Woo-hoo!!

:0:

Bauer
August 22nd, 2003, 16:21
Ben,

Congratulations....I know the wait was killing you as it was all of us. The pain will soon be over and nothing but joy from here. Ejyoy the car to its fullist and Have a great weekend.

JJV-MA- I do believe you will be enjoying your weekend as well.

Bauer
03 RS6
01 S8
92 S4

avdh
August 22nd, 2003, 16:25
Congratulations Ben!

Enjoy it and don't mind us for the next few days, but after that... pictures and full detailed reports will have to be posted :)

nene
August 22nd, 2003, 16:29
Those are such wonderful news Ben and JJV!!!
I couldn't be more excited for another pair of RS6 owners.

I have never seen such a happy bunch of fellas waiting for an Audi. I know, I know...it's not just any other Audi!!!

Please enjoy it, and keep them revs down. Lots of luck, and don't be foolish in the streets of your towns. Lots of pigs out there.

luckylady
August 22nd, 2003, 16:38
Congratulations to both of you! How wonderful to get them right before the weekend!

Benman - maybe I'll see you around! I've been looking for others here in O.C. - haven't seen one yet! You are not too far away - and if you're like me - my first week - I made it to all the surrounding counties.

Drive fast and drive safe!

:addict: :addict: :addict:

Rally
August 22nd, 2003, 16:39
Great news, I'm still feeling that same rush.
See you in a few days.

jimmy94507
August 22nd, 2003, 17:01
Congratulations to both of you! Let the tall tales begin, especially you, Benman! Will be interesting to hear your reviews after driving "your own" car here in the states.

Regards, Jim

Erik
August 22nd, 2003, 17:40
After all the wait you're worth it! Congrats! :addict:

gmbh6
August 22nd, 2003, 18:01
Congrats!

...curious as to what dealer you went through and what experience you had.

...i'm no longer supporting my old dealership off the {cough, cough} 605. :argue:

TheBrit
August 22nd, 2003, 18:13
Congrats to both of you & enjoy your weekend!

Chris
:addict:

RS6FEVR
August 22nd, 2003, 20:23
:cheers: for Benman and JJV-MA :cheers:

That's terrific news for both of you. Have a great weekend with those beasts. Pics and reports due when break-in mileage complete :0: :0:

:addict: FEVR :addict:

2manycars
August 22nd, 2003, 22:48
I think the anticipation is a big part of the excitment of owning this car. Six hundred and fifty posts is a lot, and I do hope the fruition of the wait is everything you had hoped for. I love my RS6, and just wish there was a track near me to see what it really can do performance and handling wise.

ENJOY THE BEAUTY!!!

2manycars
August 22nd, 2003, 22:48
I think the anticipation is a big part of the excitment of owning this car. Six hundred and fifty posts is a lot, and I do hope the fruition of the wait is everything you had hoped for. I love my RS6, and just wish there was a track near me to see what it really can do performance and handling wise.

ENJOY THE BEAUTY!!!

Finnus
August 25th, 2003, 15:03
Ben & JJV,

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see your pictures and read your posts. The long wait is finally over.

:cheers:

Finnus

:addict: :addict: :addict:

krm
August 25th, 2003, 17:50
Congrats, Ben. After sensing so much enthusiasm from all your posts, we would have expected you to be the first one to pick up the car! ;) I am sure the wait is well worth it and you are enjoying your car at the moment with a big grin.

BBGT2
August 25th, 2003, 18:47
:addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict:

Benman,

:0: :0:

Congrats to you and I know you will be happy,
Mine should be done with the "accidental A/C condenser issue" by Wednsday. Man I miss that car only 525 miles on it.
JJV-MA also a congrats to you as well.

:cheers: :cheers:

Bajo:addict:

Benman
August 26th, 2003, 16:16
thanks everyone:cheers:

this car is awesome! all the hype, all the talk and all the waiting have not oversold this Beast one bit. the car just will not dissapoint!!!

lucklady, i kept an eye out for you but spent most of my time making runs to San Diego and back.

thcakid, i went through Advantage Audi in Loma Linda and can't sing enough praises about Ervey, Mario, Tony and the G.M. Dan and everyone else there. they were great!

again, to everyone here at rs6.com thanks so much for making this all the more memorable:cheers: and to those still waiting to take delivery, have faith cause this Beast ROCKS!!!:cheers:

Ben:addict: :addict: :addict: IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

TheBrit
August 26th, 2003, 16:21
Originally posted by Benman
:addict: :addict: :addict: IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
Congrats - I don't need to ask if you're pleased then? :D

Benman
August 26th, 2003, 17:21
no, but thanks for asking anyway:cheers:

can't wait to have the miles you got. more miles, more memories.

a full write up to follow:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Klint
August 26th, 2003, 17:27
Ben,

Firstly, My Apologies for the slow congratualtions.

Secondly!

CONGRATULATIONS! :incar:

Bauer
August 26th, 2003, 17:31
Ben,

Thats awsome.....I am glad to hear all of the waiting is worth it. Enjoy the car to its fullist:cheers:

Now go drive!!!!!!

Bauer

03 RS6
01 S8
92 S4

btumble
August 26th, 2003, 18:01
Ben,
Huge congratulations! Glad to hear your expectations held up. enjoy:D

Mr. Fru-T Pants
August 26th, 2003, 18:20
YAYYYY! Fun fun, Ben... have a helluva good time in the next few weeks(and those that succeed...).

Fru-T

Benman
August 26th, 2003, 20:50
whoops:blush: i'm sorry, was soooooooo excited that i forgot to give congrats to JJV as well:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS:cheers:

Ben:addict: :addict: