PDA

View Full Version : Traded her in today

Rad-RS6
August 30th, 2009, 01:16
too good of a a deal on new E63 AMG to pass up. I will miss her, but it was time.....

mmaturo
August 30th, 2009, 07:15
too good of a a deal on new E63 AMG to pass up. I will miss her, but it was time.....

good man.... do you dare tell us the trade in number?? Get some good snows but i think you know that already.

MrBucket
August 30th, 2009, 15:48
The new new one or just a new 09?

Rad-RS6
August 30th, 2009, 16:29
just a new '09. practically giving it away they were

mimors6
August 30th, 2009, 17:10
Great..just donīt do the same mistake a made when i thought I was in AWD instead of RWD (you can see it in how many RS6 are here in board, have put some pics of my M5 after crashing it hard)

Was thinkink of obtaining a C63 my self. Itīs a great car. Good luck and drive safe...Put some pics man:incar:

Rad-RS6
August 30th, 2009, 17:25
I got $28 trade-in. she will have dedicated snows, i only drive 3-5 miles per day on well plowed roads, and we dont get dumped on like some places. besides it snows plenty in germany and a vast majority of merc, bmw's and porsche's are rwd

mimors6
August 30th, 2009, 17:38
congrats...looks just great..very nice and the engine is a monter

Drive safe and enjoy:incar::dig:

DHall1
August 30th, 2009, 18:51
Good luck with the E63.

My wife drives our E55 every day. She loves the car so much that I cant hardly get my dirty grubbys on it. 470hp is plenty for her.

I just want to do burnouts and she sees the tire bill when I do....guess thats why its hands off.

:hahahehe: There is a dyno mode that shuts off VSC 100% :hahahehe:

That said, where did you trade your RS6? What are the specs and condition. You never know if a member is looking in your area for a nice example.

Good luck

MrBucket
August 30th, 2009, 18:51
I saw a new E coupe last night and I can't say i'm a fan of it yet, maybe it will grow on me. I did see the new E63 about 4 months ago though at a pep boys which confused me a little bit.

DHall1
August 30th, 2009, 19:02
The 2010 E series is drop dead ugly.

What were they thinking. The 09 pictured above is the same as ours. Nice design and lines.

I saw a new E coupe last night and I can't say i'm a fan of it yet, maybe it will grow on me. I did see the new E63 about 4 months ago though at a pep boys which confused me a little bit.

Rad-RS6
August 30th, 2009, 21:42
Good luck with the E63.

My wife drives our E55 every day. She loves the car so much that I cant hardly get my dirty grubbys on it. 470hp is plenty for her.

I just want to do burnouts and she sees the tire bill when I do....guess thats why its hands off.

:hahahehe: There is a dyno mode that shuts off VSC 100% :hahahehe:

That said, where did you trade your RS6? What are the specs and condition. You never know if a member is looking in your area for a nice example.

Good luck
wow, you and the misses drive a nice pair of cars! I traded the Audi in @ Maplewood imports (Minneapolis suburb), she had 24K miles, silver avus/ebony interior. truly flawless condition. It would be a great car to own!

gonna have to research that dyno mode.

DuckWingDuck
August 31st, 2009, 00:21
I thought even on the dyno mode if you go a bit too er.. adventurous the ESP still kicks in; that is to say, there is no factory way to completely disable ESP (not that you'd want to in a car with THAT much torque)

DHall1
August 31st, 2009, 03:53
Thanks,

It was down to the SL55 and the E55. In the end the E had more space for daily driving and she liked the color combo. Her next car will be the SL55.

Your car sounds like a gem. You should have ran it across the list first. That was a good price for a low mileage example.

wow, you and the misses drive a nice pair of cars! I traded the Audi in @ Maplewood imports (Minneapolis suburb), she had 24K miles, silver avus/ebony interior. truly flawless condition. It would be a great car to own!

gonna have to research that dyno mode.

DuckWingDuck
August 31st, 2009, 04:45
man, dave, I would've gone for the sl every day of the week!!!

V8weight
August 31st, 2009, 04:58
Thanks,

It was down to the SL55 and the E55. In the end the E had more space for daily driving and she liked the color combo. Her next car will be the SL55.

Your car sounds like a gem. You should have ran it across the list first. That was a good price for a low mileage example.
I like the cardboard under the Mercedes to catch the oil spots, my grandpa does the same thing with his Cadillac.:hihi:

DHall1
August 31st, 2009, 07:31
What a pisser. LOL

I dont know where that cardboard came from... :vgrumpy:.this was the rental house the hospital paid for while we were house hunting.

You got me on that one. LOL There are no spots on my driveway.

I like the cardboard under the Mercedes to catch the oil spots, my grandpa does the same thing with his Cadillac.:hihi:

DHall1
August 31st, 2009, 07:35
Your not talking to the buyer. I tried and tried and tried. Oh dont get me going on that again. We drove 3 of them...they were so nice. I could not find a Platinum Blue SL55. She did not want black, silver or white. No, no and no. Every SL55 out there was black, silver and white. Arrrrrgh

:cry:

Now she like her E55 and I dont know how long it will be. :doh:

man, dave, I would've gone for the sl every day of the week!!!

DetailersDomain
September 1st, 2009, 04:44
wow congrats....how many miles on the car...

Rad-RS6
September 2nd, 2009, 04:21
wow congrats....how many miles on the car...

the E63? it was new, 4o miles on the odo. the rs6 had 24K.