PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Study Guide and training manual

DHall1
August 28th, 2009, 19:38
Here is a link for all to save. A new member asked for the guide and I wanted to start a new thread with proper title for future search hits.

http://www.s4-mtm.com/images/RS6-C6StudyGuide.pdf

V8weight
August 28th, 2009, 21:38
Could somebody please make this into a sticky?

R1
August 29th, 2009, 10:37
this is great info, thanks Dave

Erik
August 29th, 2009, 10:49
Could somebody please make this into a sticky?

For a while, yes, sure.

groupbq
August 29th, 2009, 14:58
Thanks for posting this! I have been trying to get this guide through Bentley, but it is NLA.

Aronis
August 29th, 2009, 17:03
I have had a copy of this for several years. I even tried buying a hard copy LOL....

Interesting book.

1. It's Big Print
2. It has nice cartoon drawings.
3. It includes warning labels and big print icons to point out specific important steps

4. None of the techs would belittle themselves to even open the book to read it. Why do I say this? I went through 3 months at two dealerships working with the two techs from each place, the "expert" from Boston, the Vice President of AOA on telephone, and ever time I stressed the specific warnings in the book they refused to listen to me, and when I gave them a copy of the book they probably through it in the trash. This is why I was so dam pissed at Audi when they could not fix my car. And why I am unlikely to ever buy another Audi. Thank God BMW has started making AWD cars (as well as MB), to give us who need all weather cars an alternative - not necessarily any better from "listening to the customer" stand point but at least different.

Mike

DHall1
August 29th, 2009, 17:49
Mike,

I feel your pain but really what else in the class even comes close? Indeed the AoA treatment to some of the crooks of the RS6 was a failure from the get go but there were only 1400 of these turned loose on the US public. Not an excuse for AoA and the local dealers but same sort of folks work at BMW and MB. Its just our culture.

Long live the :addict: on US soil. We will never see anything like it again.

snoopra
August 29th, 2009, 23:23
Dave, excellent find as always. Should be laminated and posted in ALL AoA dealership garages:applause:

DHall1
August 29th, 2009, 23:27
This has been around in many forms. I have posted it 2 or 3 times but it always get lost in threads.

This time I put it right in the subject title.

Dave, excellent find as always. Should be laminated and posted in ALL AoA dealership garages:applause:

SAF
August 31st, 2009, 01:36
I burned this to disc a long time ago! Comes in handy when teaching green techs.

vangelis
August 31st, 2009, 07:55
Great help,, thanksss ,,, but I think the file need to renamed to C5 instead of C6, so no one will get confused.

Hy Octane
August 31st, 2009, 18:40
It should be the C5 RS6, not the C6..

pierson
June 4th, 2010, 17:31
Thanks guys! This is great, as I'm the newbie that asked about this. Should i buy the formal training manual?

DHall1
November 23rd, 2010, 02:11
This link is now dead.

Does anyone have the study guide or can host a new link?

marklar182
November 23rd, 2010, 02:20
View/Download here;

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B6ahsDh_RxWxYmU4MTkwNGMtOWM5OC00YjQzLWE4OGI tOTM1NDM1YjYwMTNi&authkey=CK7o5A0&hl=en