PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone live near Huntington Beach

joedirt1
August 25th, 2009, 21:55
I am pretty sure I am going to buy this car; does anyone live near this address? Or know anything about this car.. A guy named Thomas Jones is the owner..

7698 Ellis Ave
Huntington beach, Ca 92648

I would be willing to pay for your time to go check it out..

http://classifieds.audiworld.com/showproduct.php/product/1437/cat/22

Thanks,
Walt

DHall1
August 25th, 2009, 22:05
That looks like a beauty.

I am sure someone from So Cal will be close.

Good luck

DuckWingDuck
August 25th, 2009, 22:06
ya, i'm like 20 minutes away.

speaking of local, Dave, you coming out for the Julian drive on the 13th? Er... 9/13...

DHall1
August 25th, 2009, 22:09
It depends.

Were planning a motorhome trip to Tahoe and Yosemite some time in Sept. It may conflict....Arrrrgh

I will know this week. I have been looking at Lateral G and all the other roads in that neck of the woods and just going crazy. I want to go!

speaking of local, Dave, you coming out for the Julian drive on the 13th? Er... 9/13...

s42ski
August 25th, 2009, 22:46
Greg, might be interested in Julian drive - details ?

I work in Seal Beach so I could check out this car very easy at lunch.

ben916
August 25th, 2009, 22:46

Thread creep..
Marking in my calendar...

Is it confirmed, Greg?

DuckWingDuck
August 25th, 2009, 23:36
Steve - will email you! And had no idea you worked in Seal Beach, we should get together for lunch sometime!

Dave - Ya, there are a lot of fun roads down in the area and some of the SCCA guys are going to be going out the day before and spend the night so you might be able to get in two days of runs.

Ben - Yes, 9/13/09 is the date for Julian this year, do you still keep in touch with Holiday? I'm really hoping we're able to get to 10 RS6s this year.

DHall1
August 25th, 2009, 23:58
Hot dog.

Start a new thread. Lets get the word going. I will cross my fingers for our motorhome trip.

Steve - will email you! And had no idea you worked in Seal Beach, we should get together for lunch sometime!

Dave - Ya, there are a lot of fun roads down in the area and some of the SCCA guys are going to be going out the day before and spend the night so you might be able to get in two days of runs.

Ben - Yes, 9/13/09 is the date for Julian this year, do you still keep in touch with Holiday? I'm really hoping we're able to get to 10 RS6s this year.

joedirt1
August 26th, 2009, 02:11
Maybe you guys can all get together and check out this car for me!!