PDA

View Full Version : Ibis White or Suzuka Grey ?!

queeneli
August 20th, 2009, 12:06
Hi,
For V10, do you prefeer IBIS WHITE or SUZUKA GREY ?!
(with CF sideblades and 10 Y-spoke wheels)

Thanks.
E.

The RS6
August 20th, 2009, 13:44
I have an Ibis white car only becasue Suzuka was too expensive for me...Suzuka would be my no.1 choice...

Erik
August 20th, 2009, 14:04
SUZUKA GREY !!!

There's no question about it.

Ti-Mike
August 20th, 2009, 14:24
The suzuka grey is IN, it is only cool the the people which know what it is.....but for 99.99% of the populations it looks that you only have primer on the car and the real color is about to be put on soon.
I see more and more the trend going away .......the name is cool.....but a white car .....if it has to be white..is nicer.....

Ruergard
August 20th, 2009, 14:39
Suzuka. No doubt.

Bluehinder
August 20th, 2009, 15:45
I ordered my v10 in SG.

The Pretender
August 20th, 2009, 16:36
This picture show the difference between Suzuka Grey (TT RS) and Ibis white (TT-S)

http://www.audittclub.it/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Suzuka-Ibis.jpg

itisme
August 20th, 2009, 16:37
Go for Pink or Purble... looks extremly stunning on an Audi R8

The Pretender
August 20th, 2009, 16:45
Go for Pink or Purble... looks extremly stunning on an Audi R8
Yeah Right.

http://static.autoblog.nl/images/wp2008/roze-r8-2.jpg
http://www.fourtitude.com/blog/velvet_purple_r8.jpg

Ricoloco
August 20th, 2009, 17:40
Donīt take Suzuka. That makes my car less unique....

But it is stunning!:love:

queeneli
August 20th, 2009, 17:45
Donīt take Suzuka. That makes my car less unique....

But it is stunning!:love:

Which Do you prefeer between SUZUKA GRAY and WHITE BALOON ?!?!

thanks

Bluehinder
August 20th, 2009, 17:51
Baloon white, but would have to buy a Lamborghini. Given that, I'll stick with Suzuka Gray.

queeneli
August 20th, 2009, 17:53
Baloon white, but would have to buy a Lamborghini. Given that, I'll stick with Suzuka Gray.

Baloon white? you can have it with Audi Exclusive colour ;)

another is: Inuit Perleffekt ;)

Chuangs4
August 20th, 2009, 17:58
Ii also ordered sezuka grey for my V10.....:R8:

Ricoloco
August 20th, 2009, 18:03
Baloon white? you can have it with Audi Exclusive colour ;)

another is: Inuit Perleffekt ;)

No you canīt. Itīs for Lambo only.

Inuit Weiss is still not in production, at least what Iīve heard.

Ricoloco
August 20th, 2009, 18:05
Which Do you prefeer between SUZUKA GRAY and WHITE BALOON ?!?!

thanks

Totally different colors. As Iīve said before, the Balloon has more depth and feels more exclusive. The Suzuka is more raw and a bit more simple, you canīt tell itīs pearl until you see it close.

Both are awesome in different ways. You canīt go wrong with Suzuka.

queeneli
August 20th, 2009, 18:06
No you canīt. Itīs for Lambo only.

Yes, you can
with 3500 Euro (audi exclusive paint color)

Ricoloco
August 20th, 2009, 18:13
Do you know something I donīt?

I say - no way.

The Pretender
August 20th, 2009, 19:01
Yes, you can
with 3500 Euro (audi exclusive paint color)

I doubt it.
i believe Lambo colours are 3 layers of paint, base colour, metallic layer, clear coat layer.
Audi exclusive do only 2 layer paints.

Ti-Mike
August 20th, 2009, 23:56
some colors do have exclusivity....and the companies do not give out the color code.....also the stealth grey is lambo exclusive and the color code is not known......only by Lambo.....guess the same with the lambo white.

Qisha
August 21st, 2009, 06:51
Dear Friends,

de facto Lamborghini color schemes are three layer. This is one reason you can not order from the Lamborghini color patern. Another reason is a solitary policy that prohibits the use. Last but not least is the copyrights are owned by Lamborghini S.p.A.

The only way to get your car done in a Lamborghini color is aftermarket.

Qisha

itisme
August 21st, 2009, 07:26
Yeah Right.

lol :D.. didn't know they exist...

the colors were a joke, and they don't fit the R8...

personally I would take the color I like and not ask for it....

wedouglas
August 21st, 2009, 08:30
Dear Friends,

de facto Lamborghini color schemes are three layer. This is one reason you can not order from the Lamborghini color patern. Another reason is a solitary policy that prohibits the use. Last but not least is the copyrights are owned by Lamborghini S.p.A.

The only way to get your car done in a Lamborghini color is aftermarket.

Qisha

Which is funny, because Gallardo bodies are made at Neckarsulm and almost all come painted.

Qisha
August 21st, 2009, 08:59
Which is funny, because Gallardo bodies are made at Neckarsulm and almost all come painted.

Dear wedouglas,

correct- the body is made by Thyssen Krupp in Heilbronn and the paint job is done at Neckarsulm. You got to keep in mind that three layer color schemes are finished by hand and require a lot more subsequent works than two layer. The production factor of Lamborghini cars justify the operating procedure.

BUT there are new colors coming. One you might have seen recently is Pantherblack crystaleffect or Black Violet- both by BASF Coatings. This effect paints come close to the "flowing" look of three layer paint.

Qisha

wedouglas
August 21st, 2009, 09:43
Dear wedouglas,

correct- the body is made by Thyssen Krupp in Heilbronn and the paint job is done at Neckarsulm. You got to keep in mind that three layer color schemes are finished by hand and require a lot more subsequent works than two layer. The production factor of Lamborghini cars justify the operating procedure.

BUT there are new colors coming. One you might have seen recently is Pantherblack crystaleffect or Black Violet- both by BASF Coatings. This effect paints come close to the "flowing" look of three layer paint.

Qisha

Can they produce matte colors?

I really don't see why for the right price, they wouldn't do something special.

Qisha
August 21st, 2009, 09:49
Can they produce matte colors?

Dear wedouglas,

quality assurance says no.

Qisha

wedouglas
August 21st, 2009, 10:30
Dear wedouglas,

quality assurance says no.

Qisha

Is it because they have no way to maintain these through their dealer network? I just don 't see the difference between some guy spraying a Gallardo and an Audi.

LittleDevil
August 21st, 2009, 10:30
Dear wedouglas,

Qisha

Any pics of those colours?

Best Regards

2jm
August 25th, 2009, 11:58
The Suzuka is more raw and a bit more simple, you canīt tell itīs pearl until you see it close.

Maybe I got it wrong but IMO the suzuka grey is only metallic, not pearl color. It's almost the same as White Pearl in Lexus. On right car is magnificient, but I'd take some pearl color.