PDA

View Full Version : MA RS6 Owners

03rs6
August 14th, 2009, 01:17
i just got my letter from audi to change my drc. i was wondering which dealerships MA owners used. the closest one to me is brookline audi and they do not have such a good reputation so i'm not sure i want to goto them.

GBG
August 14th, 2009, 12:29
Mine is currently at Audi Burlington for the DRC install, but I think I am their first DRC, so I'm not sure that I can recommend them. I'm supposed to get it Monday, so I'll let you know how it looks. My guess is that the rear will be jacked up...

mballard73
August 14th, 2009, 13:34
Just had mine done at Prime in Westwood, MA. They have always been great for me on servicing my RS6.
This time was a bit different, took them 3 days to do the job! The first day (I scheduled this a week in advance) they did not get to the car, the second day they didn't get it finished (I wasn't too happy at this point), they called me yesterday at 4 pm (3rd day) to said it was finished and I could pick it up. I picked it up (fighting the traffic on 128) at 5:15 PM. I reviewed the parts list and was very surprised that the central hydraulic switching valve was not replaced. I had a conversation with the service manager and he said that it was not part of the replacement. He also mentioned that they had also did the replacement on one RS6 before mine. So at least you would not be the first (or second) if you take it to Prime.
My loaner was a Toyota Camry (4 banger), I hate these boring cars, if you want a Audi loaner you have to get there very early, I have arrived twice now at Prime for service at about 8:30 AM and they have already been out of the loaner Audi's.
BTW if you want to talk with the repair tech at Prime (about your repair) you better get there to pick your car up before 4PM, they all seem to leave at 4PM.
All in all I still like Prime, I drive 45 mins from Northborough MA to us them, they have a very nice facility there compared to the one in Natick, MA.

The car does seem to ride better now, but only have one drive to test at this point. I didn't notice any height difference, but didn't really know about that issue until reading some of the other posts today.

Call me if you have any questions.

Mark
508-330-4605

got boost
August 18th, 2009, 17:19
Thanks for the review Mark. I am headed there later this week for a checkup and the TB service. My CPO is up next week.

I am really hesitant to have the suspension changed. Mine has been perfect for the entire 79,xxx, kinda dont want to fix it if it aint broke.

03rs6
August 19th, 2009, 01:03
i have to agree, if it aint broke, don't fix it. my rs6 rides perfectly even though my pre purchase inspection noted the struts were leaking slightly. i would like to hold off as long as possible.

DuckWingDuck
August 19th, 2009, 01:43
or just bite the bullet and go aftermarket ;-)

audios
August 20th, 2009, 05:40
fathers and sons in west springfield ma is doing mine now. drop me a line next week if you want details.