PDA

View Full Version : A feeler

chairman2300
August 6th, 2009, 14:23
I am thinking of selling my RS6. Im not totally convinced yet. But wanted to see if anyone was interested or knew anybody interested. 57,000 miles, Avus w/ Black int/wood, all service records, Audi certified and warranted for another 15 months. Thanks

Michael

Chazmo
August 7th, 2009, 03:19
You've got PM.

andrejs
August 7th, 2009, 03:32
How much are you looking to get for it?

V8weight
August 7th, 2009, 03:43
Off topic, but what are you looking to replace the beast with? If you go out and buy a Taurus I'm not inviting you out on any more weekend cruises.

chairman2300
August 7th, 2009, 11:27
How much are you looking to get for it?

Im thinking mid to low 30s. Im not desperate to sell. But I just started a new business and Im thinking of doing a project car. If I can get what I want and I get this other car then Im open.

chairman2300
August 7th, 2009, 11:56
Off topic, but what are you looking to replace the beast with? If you go out and buy a Taurus I'm not inviting you out on any more weekend cruises.

I actually laughed out loud! People write that but I really did.

No I am not buying a Taurus. Im thinking about building an 69 Chevelle SS. The only thing thats been holding me back is the enormous cost of the project and the fact I would have to buy 2 cars(daily driver and the Chevelle). But I did find one in CA that has really got me thinking.

I love my car though.

V8weight
August 7th, 2009, 13:59
Come on, just do both. I have my beast and my muscle car. Don't worry about cost, you know somebody that can restore an old car in his sleep and works for New Castle.

chairman2300
August 7th, 2009, 14:39
Come on, just do both. I have my beast and my muscle car. Don't worry about cost, you know somebody that can restore an old car in his sleep and works for New Castle.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! You never told me you work for New Castle!

If I didnt just pour my life savings into my new business I would do both. But I got lawyer fees coming out my ass. This has taken 3 times the time 3 times the money