PDA

View Full Version : Best SE Michigan RS6 Service?

jjack
August 5th, 2009, 04:04
Need to do the DRC replacement and a few CPO warranty issues. I'll be driving down from the Tri-Cities.

(I have the local independent shop do oil, brakes, etc., so I haven't had it to an Audi dealer since I bought it almost 2 years ago. So far, the DRC hasn't failed.)

Benman
August 5th, 2009, 17:30
Several members here could help. Jatwrite (JAXRS6) and Aaron (AudiHead) are in the area. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

JAXRS6
August 6th, 2009, 06:50
I've been out of the Michigan Audi loop since last November, but I'd say my experience servicing three cars over 10 years at Audi of Rochester Hills (and its predecessor) was generally good. My last experience left a bad taste, though. They installed new rotors & pads all around, plus brake fluid, just before I headed to Daytona for the nationals last December. By the time I arrived the rr caliper was leaking (among other issues). AOA closed its parts operations nationwide for a "computer changeover" on the Wednesday before the nationals, through the weekend. So even tho I found a garage that could help in Daytona, the replacement caliper couldn't be had. Ergo no go at Daytona last year (although I did get a memorable ride with Randy Pobst in a borrowed Porsche).