PDA

View Full Version : Question about RS 4

Tony Lam
July 27th, 2009, 15:16
REALLY WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WOULD BUY RS 4? WHY? REASON PLEASE!:vhmmm::confused: AND WHY NOT OTHER CARS.....

PetrolDave
July 27th, 2009, 16:51
1st - ALL CAPS is seen as SHOUTING!!!

I bought an RS4 because:
- I like Audi build quality
- I wanted permanent 4 wheel drive, for security in the wet and in winter
- I wanted a practical fast car, so no coupe or 2 door
- the idea of a fast estate (I have an Avant) that lets me carry big loads from Home Depot one day and enjoy driving the next day is too good to miss

I'm just an ordinary working family man.
P.S. My wife loves driving the RS4 too.

The RS6
July 27th, 2009, 16:57
Ummm...? Your kind of people?

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15077

Stolen account maybe?

Tony Lam
July 27th, 2009, 17:18
the reason i'm asking this is because i'm thinking of selling it......i've been driving the car for about 15 months already and i love it sooo much:rs4addict but just want to exchange for something different like a bmw m3 coupe, mini GP or clk63 amg cabriolet..... any 2 door car but i know i will miss this car for sure if i really sell it.....therefore i want to ask people about it.
btw.. "Stolen account maybe?" what do u mean by this?:confused: could u tell me about it?? The RS6!:)

QuattroFun
July 27th, 2009, 18:04
I had my RS4 sedan for over three years & more than 70K km. Well built, great comfy buckets, fast enough, secure 4WD handling and a nice burbly exhaust note. Had a few mechanical problems, but they got sorted out. It is still a great car in my books - but I wanted something newer and different. So I bought a M3 coupe with DCT and I just love it. Very happy about the swap not because the RS4 is bad - quite on the contrary - but because the M3 is actually better as in more fluent, neutral and better riding. The feelgood factor in driving is overall even bigger. The current M3 is really the RWD equivalent of the RS4 - which is why many traditional M3 fans think it is "too soft and boring". Well, I will be happy man for sure at least until winter arrives and I am scrambling for traction while playing bambi on ice and crying where is my RS4 that is...