PDA

View Full Version : Enhance the Ride Quality..any ideas?

vangelis
July 27th, 2009, 11:02
Hi Guys, I would like to have your inputs on what to do to enhance the ride quality? what kind of parts need to be replaced to get the like new ride quality? I'm planning to upgrade to KW V3 soon, Is that enough? any other parts in the suspension also can be replaced by new to get a brand new ride quality? Appreciate your help and feedback on this.

Another thing, I need to get the RS6+ black parts numbers, front grils, the black part under the headlights,,...etc. Anyone have these parts numbers to buy from the dealer?

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2004/2004-Audi-RS6-Avant-Plus-F-1024x768.jpg

July 27th, 2009, 13:54
I can honestly say I was very surprised as to how much more of a handler my RS6 is now after scrapping the DRC and fitting these coilovers. You wont be disappointed believe me.

I have Hotchkiss Sway Bars front and rear ordered.... besides that..... I think that would be sufficient in the "handling" department. Unless you have issues elsewhere like bushes, upper and lower contol arms etc. Otherwise if all is in line, I wouldnt be changing anything else.

Shoppinit
July 27th, 2009, 18:01
I'll second that. My car is transformed since I binned the DRC and put PSS9s on. Really pleasant ride now. I run the stock ARBs and the handling is fine for my purposes.

vangelis
July 27th, 2009, 18:26
Thanks guys,, I decided to get these KW v3 coilovers but I wanted to be sure :)

Any idea about the RS6+ part numbers?? actually I found the both front black matt grills,, but what about the headlight surrounds?? any idea??

Daniel
July 27th, 2009, 20:24
I drive H&R coilovers...and it looks good and feels good !