PDA

View Full Version : RS Gril on TT S-line.

The Pretender
July 25th, 2009, 14:50
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2438/dsc0068640x480.jpg

youry
July 25th, 2009, 16:15
that is not a TTS but a SLINE TT, we will see a lot of these rs grill everywhere I think.... that is why I find is stupid that the TT RS is too close to a normal TT

The Pretender
July 25th, 2009, 16:23
that is not a TTS but a SLINE TT, we will see a lot of these rs grill everywhere I think.... that is why I find is stupid that the TT RS is too close to a normal TT

No it's not a TTS, it say RS Grill on TT "S-Line". ;)

HKS786
July 25th, 2009, 18:36

I agree with that to an extent. Audi limits what they can do with the front end because of the huge grille taking up so much space. However, I am glad that they dont add lots of tacky side vents and scoops etc to make it look unique.

One thing I'd like to see on all RS models is wide arches like the RS4 :D That should be the identifying feature of RS models.

353S
July 25th, 2009, 19:18
I agree with that to an extent. Audi limits what they can do with the front end because of the huge grille taking up so much space. However, I am glad that they dont add lots of tacky side vents and scoops etc to make it look unique.

One thing I'd like to see on all RS models is wide arches like the RS4 :D That should be the identifying feature of RS models.

I agree 100%! Arches are a must!

The Pretender
July 25th, 2009, 19:45
I agree 100%! Arches are a must!
Not on a TT RS, the TT body don't look good with wide arches.
The Clubsport look hideious with them, complete out of proportion.

conneem
July 25th, 2009, 23:53
Not on a TT RS, the TT body don't look good with wide arches.
The Clubsport look hideious with them, complete out of proportion.

I agree, the Clubsport had a kind of Beetle look about it.

The TT is wide enough as it is anyway, as it is such a short car I think it would look out of proportioned any wider, it has a wider track than an M3 as it is.

But I do see why some feeel it does need just something a little more to separate it from the rest of the range and make it stand out as an RS :)

The Pretender
July 25th, 2009, 23:59
I agree, the Clubsport had a kind of Beetle look about it.

The TT is wide enough as it is anyway, as it is such a short car I think it would look out of proportioned any wider, it has a wider track than an M3 as it is.

But I do see why some feeel it does need just something a little more to separate it from the rest of the range and make it stand out as an RS :)
I think the TT RS stand out enough compare to the other TT's.

youry
July 26th, 2009, 17:50
No it's not a TTS, it say RS Grill on TT "S-Line". ;)

sorry I read too quickly the title... indeed