PDA

View Full Version : RS6 jacket possible to order for os?

sallyh
July 16th, 2009, 07:49
Hi all

had a look at www.audi.de/shop (http://www.audi.de/shop) and found the RS6 jacket that I want. I am in Australia and the site doesn't seem to be able to send stuff outside of Germany, but I may be missing something as I can't read German that well. Does anyone know whether it is possible to order things to be sent outside of Germany? I looked at the old posts on this topic but they don't seem to mention this issue. The dealer here in Australia can apparently order the jacket but it will take three months to get here (sounds sort of like waiting for the car!) and it is not exactly list price.

Any advice appreciated.

DonS
July 18th, 2009, 03:37
Post the part number of the jacket. Maybe one of us can get it more quickly and then forward it to you. If not, good things (jackets) come to those that wait (three months)...

grizz
July 18th, 2009, 22:43
Can you post a picture ?? I've got a 2008 Audi rs6 jacket .I can get a price on one

sallyh
July 27th, 2009, 09:04
Hi

Many, many thanks for the offers of help. I've just come back from a very quick trip to London and New York where I had the idea of visiting a couple of dealers in the hope of getting the jacket. Anyway, the London guys could order it in but it would take a couple of days and by then I would be gone. New York was a very flashy looking sales room but with no RS6 coming to America, I didn't follow up the jacket availability there. Just before I left the Australian dealer said that he could get the jacket sooner than three months, like in about a week (don't understand this sudden change!) so I will be hoping it has arrived when I phone tomorrow. Just on a side note, Audi has all this amazing stuff in its online catalogue, everything from pens, beachtowels, mugs, clothes, which all looks like fairly good quality, it just seems impossible to get unless you go to Germany and visit the shop. I suppose it keeps it a bit "exclusive" unlike all the Ferrari, Aston Martin and Mercedes merchandise seemingly available in every department store in London.

sallyh
July 28th, 2009, 12:13
Hi

Have just received jacket from Australian dealer - very good in an extraordinarily understated way. Very like the car.