PDA

View Full Version : TT-R in magazines around the world

TT-R
August 20th, 2003, 01:54
Hi TT lovers

During early summer I had a Visit of 2 reporters that spent 2 days taking many many pictures of my car here in Sweden.Also different testdrives were performed.My car is now published in Brazil ,Spain, Porugal on frontpages and great publifications in all countries.Its coming later in many other countries that have bought the story and picturs from these reporters.I wonder if someone have seen these magazines.????They are all published i augusti numbers.

Best regards PH

krabu
August 20th, 2003, 02:39
Do you have any names on the magazines? Maybe we can find some of the material on the internet aswell.

Erik
August 20th, 2003, 08:57
Nice...when can RS6.com make an article? Or a Tribute to the TT movie? :ttaddict:

TuningBrasil
August 20th, 2003, 14:53
I'm from Brasil...where can I read about your ride?! :roll:

Robo BeasTT
August 22nd, 2003, 09:23
I have seen your car in a Spanish magazine.....

:D I donīt recall the name of the mag ... but is must be one of the following :

- Tuning Zona Roja
- Top Tuning (This one is from Argentina IIRC)

Maybe I still have the mag at home.. I will check it out and see if I can put a name for you ;)

Congratulations on your TT ... itīs really awesome....

Cheers

Robo

TT-R
August 25th, 2003, 22:46
Hi again ! Ive just checked my mail regarding wich papers my car have been published in so far.In Brazil its on frontpage of "Autopower".In Spain "Maxi Tuning".And In south Africas Magazine called "Car". The other countries I have to check for later.I have not ben home fror several weeks so I havent been able to see the magazines wich they have post me a copy of.

I hope the pictures and stories are good.

RS6.Com is welcome for a checkout and testride anytime.
We just have to make an apointment.

Best regards PH

Erik
August 26th, 2003, 19:54
Originally posted by TT-R
RS6.Com is welcome for a checkout and testride anytime.
We just have to make an apointment.

Check your pm box... :360: