PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody ever visited the Quattro GmbH factory?

Chuangs4
August 18th, 2003, 10:12
I will visit Ingostalt on late Sep. As everybody knows,there is no chance to see RS cars in the forum. I just want to know if it is possible to visit the Quattro GmbH factory?Dose it open to the public?and how much fun is there?
I'm still making the plan and wish everybody sharing their experience on this. :cheers:

Erik
August 18th, 2003, 10:18
quattro Gmbh is in Neckarsulm. If I'm not mistaken about 2 hours drive from Ingolstadt.

There should be plenty of RS cars to see in Ingolstadt, but since they rearrange the exhibition now and then I can't promise anything.

In any case there should be a quattro GmbH office in Ingolstadt, now even bigger than last time I was there.

If you like to see the factory where they make A4, A3 etc. you need to buy a ticket and perhaps even pree-book.

http://www.audi.com/de/de/erlebniswelt/audi_foren/audi_foren.jsp (Ingolstadt)

http://www.museummobile.de/

Chuangs4
August 18th, 2003, 10:31
Oh thanks Eric.
My friend went to Ingolstalt last month and said that he didn't see any RS in the Audi forum. I guess maybe they rearrange something as you said... :cry:
I will rent a SL350 in Frankfurt...Now it seems to be a good idea for me to visit the Quattro GmbH office that day to find any other information about this?? :vsad2:

Erik
August 18th, 2003, 10:43
Try contacting them in advance to make most out of your time:

museum mobile
Audi Forum Ingolstadt
85045 Ingolstadt

Audi Welcome Service
Telephone: +49(0)841/89-37575
Telefax: +49(0)841/89-41860
welcome@audi.de

Klint
August 18th, 2003, 12:28
Hi,

Wasn't there a thread on visiting the factory towards the end of this year? That was a sticky but it was removed...:confused:

:cheers:

Erik
August 18th, 2003, 12:35
Originally posted by Klint
That was a sticky but it was removed...:confused:

:cheers:

It's not removed. Just not a sticky any longer.

Benman
August 18th, 2003, 15:46
Chuangs4:cheers: ,

as Erik says, best to book ahead. and yes!!! it is TOTALY worth going to. it is "the Mecca" of the RS models. it's where all of our little Beasts are born. LOL:cheers:

Ben:addict: