PDA

View Full Version : Question about US spec B8 S4

lefizzet
June 18th, 2009, 02:34
My friend claimed that one of his brother's friends dad has the new B8 S4 in the states, NJ to be precise. I told him that I highly doubt it but he was pretty confident and told me he'd take pictures the next time he was over there. Is this possible by any means?

MrBucket
June 18th, 2009, 03:47
My friend claimed that one of his brother's friends dad has the new B8 S4 in the states, NJ to be precise. I told him that I highly doubt it but he was pretty confident and told me he'd take pictures the next time he was over there. Is this possible by any means?
I have seen photos of a B8 S4 with New Jersey plates so its possible.

RXBG
June 18th, 2009, 15:42
no. not on sale. if he works for audi or has a test car temporarily that is a different issue. first load of them for customers is at the port today or tomorrow, i believe.

India Whiskey Charlie
June 19th, 2009, 21:03
no. not on sale. if he works for audi or has a test car temporarily that is a different issue. first load of them for customers is at the port today or tomorrow, i believe.
That's right. I think we have seen pictures of a NJ car with MFG (manufacturer) plates.

96a4
June 19th, 2009, 21:46
NJ has the tech training center and one of the major parts depot's so it is very possible, you also might see a couple of R8 V10 w/ NJ plates running around there also. One of my techs was there this past week for R8 V10 training.

Qisha
June 19th, 2009, 22:26
Dear Friends,

indeed the S4 seen is a sample car- registered on Audi, used for training purpose at the AoA Training Center Allendale NJ.

Qisha

lefizzet
June 20th, 2009, 04:53
Ah alright thanks for all the replies, but it turns out he just didn't knot what he was talking about. He went back the other day and it was an S5 he just mentioned the LED's and the S badge and assumed it was an S4.