PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RS6, but need White!

sissupr
June 14th, 2009, 13:13
Hello,

I'm new to the board ( as you can see by the Post: 1, LOL) and have read that White was a custom color and VERY hard to come by, but I STILL WANT TO TRY TO LOCATE A WHITE :rs6kiss:.

How can I locate one? I've already IMed one person on this board that has a white one, but anyone else want to sell or know ANY1 that has one. I figure if the car is white, it's more than likely an enthusiast and hopefully posts on this board.... that's a hope at least!

Any help would be appreciated! :cheers:

BTW: Cash in-hand, don't have to wait to sell my 135i, and willing to pickup ANYWHERE in the US, LOL! I've done the typical Autotrader, Cars, Ebay, Craigslist, and so on searches... Anywhere else???

Here's a plug for my BMW 135i anyway :)

http://www.swapalease.com/VEHICLESEARCH/VehicleDtlL.asp?VehicleID=514662

Thanks.

Joe
Chicago
sissupr@gmail.com

DHall1
June 14th, 2009, 18:36
Well,

Unless you pull a rabbit out of a hat. The white one is 1 of 1 in the US.

hahnmgh63
June 14th, 2009, 19:56
Sorry but I'm keeping mine. I thought there was one other white RS6 in the U.S. but I think it was a different shade of white. I haven't even approached Audi yet with the question of what my color code is as when Audi does a custom color, Audi leaves the color code on the sticker in the trunk blank so you don't know.

sissupr
June 14th, 2009, 22:02
thanks for the replies guys!

I know there's another one in northern IL, because I was behind it in Arlington Heights, but that was over 2 years ago I saw it... might not be around anymore, who knows. I thought it was an Arctic White,...

I guess I'll have to think of another color...

thanks again.

Joe

DHall1
June 14th, 2009, 23:55
I think Hahn's car came from Chitown. You may have seen his car before he got it.

thanks for the replies guys!

I know there's another one in northern IL, because I was behind it in Arlington Heights, but that was over 2 years ago I saw it... might not be around anymore, who knows. I thought it was an Arctic White,...

I guess I'll have to think of another color...

thanks again.

Joe

sissupr
June 15th, 2009, 00:12
Does he post on this board, if so... screen name?

Joe

hahnmgh63
June 15th, 2009, 04:15
That is my car. I did get it in Chicago in March of '07 from Continental Nissan.

terrytcl
June 15th, 2009, 04:42
i remember seeing it here...

i was with my a6 4.2 then...

:)

DuckWingDuck
June 15th, 2009, 06:33
just buy one and get it painted :P

sissupr
June 15th, 2009, 16:19
just buy one and get it painted :P

thanks. I'd rather buy a white one straight out the gate :dig:

But being that there not out there... I'll pick another color :cry:

LIRS6
June 15th, 2009, 20:02
In May of '04 there was a new white RS6 in the lot of Audi of Huntington (NY). Have no clue what happened to it, but you could try asking them if sold, traded etc.

The RS6
August 4th, 2009, 17:03
Here's me pulling back an old topic, but I came upon this ad, so if it's not a problem for you to come to Europe for your ride, click here (http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=119146616&__lp=11&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=28&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=3) :)