PDA

View Full Version : Government Motors

DHall1
June 11th, 2009, 00:31
Well,

As suspected my good friend has lost 1/2 his dealerships.

I will post more later. I hope none of you own bonds or dealerships or franchises in the US. Your screwed if you do.

I have some of the inside paperwork getting faxed to me as we speak. His dealerships were at the top of the region in sales and CSI. Others at the bottom were kept. You read between the lines.

Sad day.

CornersWell
June 11th, 2009, 01:05
I REALLY don't understand the logic. How will closing dealerships help Chrysler? They have independent operations and financing. They are actually Chrysler's direct CUSTOMERS. There are some suggestions that the dealerships that were targeted for closure were owned by Republicans. It would be scandalous to say the least if the Obama Administration wiped out these people's livelihoods because they support another political party.

CW

DHall1
June 11th, 2009, 02:16
My friend is a Republican. I dont know if its that bad yet.

I only have news on GM dealers because that is what he owns.

What it comes down to is this. The winners and losers are getting picked by a very few people in the government. And, its our money they are using to do this deed.

Things are sinking over here pretty bad.

I REALLY don't understand the logic. How will closing dealerships help Chrysler? They have independent operations and financing. They are actually Chrysler's direct CUSTOMERS. There are some suggestions that the dealerships that were targeted for closure were owned by Republicans. It would be scandalous to say the least if the Obama Administration wiped out these people's livelihoods because they support another political party.

CW