PDA

View Full Version : AUDI wants their money back....

HeadShot
June 10th, 2009, 04:57
O.k they don't.. but I wanted to get your attention... we have saved ourselves a fortune on this site in questions to other members and answers they provide. For the US members the refund on the Audi shocks has been a major result of this site. Lets give back a little and say thanks to the founder to show we give a fuck. Eric .. i'd buy you a beer if i was there but instead i'll throw down a $100US for all you do and for all this site has done for us. A splash in the pond,,, lets see who wants this site to continue!

P.S. anyone who recieved a template from me - none of you kicked down anything - so instead you can pay the man... if not for him you would not have access to such things!!!

The line line has been drawn - now cross it... :cool2:

PAy pal to erikb@ruf.se

Erik
June 10th, 2009, 07:21
Thanks man! Thanks a lot! Money received and will go towards running the site.

I don't know, but I suspect our thanks should go to a member namned Qisha as well.

DHall1
June 10th, 2009, 15:34
Nick,

I agree, those that received 3000 dollars really should pitch in. In addition, we dont have to look at pop up ads or sales ads on this forum. Just that is worth pure gold. Erik-dont ever sell out to the web site whores that litter the content with ads.

I decided to keep my DRC and worked out a early repair and I still pitched in 100 dollars.

So, who is next?

R1
June 10th, 2009, 16:29
I am a new owner, haven't received my DRC letter yet (car still shows no problem with DRC) I want to share, but maybe a little bit less (I'm broke right now:), is there a way to send my contribution by paypal or maybe an address to send a check or a giftcard, etc.

thank you all for your good work.
cris

R1
June 10th, 2009, 16:35
oops i didn't realize there's a paypal address, how about a mailing address, i will mail $50 in gift card

DHall1
June 10th, 2009, 16:42
Will the gift card work in Europe?

The money is going towards the web site upkeep. I think cash is king.

oops i didn't realize there's a paypal address, how about a mailing address, i will mail $50 in gift card

R1
June 10th, 2009, 16:53
I agree with you Dave, cash is king and queen :)

I will use paypal

Will the gift card work in Europe?

The money is going towards the web site upkeep. I think cash is king.

Benman
June 10th, 2009, 18:02
Agreed. A good idea sir. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

Erik
June 11th, 2009, 20:53
Many thanks R1 and DHall for your support.

HeadShot
June 18th, 2009, 05:31
keep up the good work Eric.. if ya need anything from this side of the pond just give me a shout.

H.S

cornishmoocher
June 18th, 2009, 08:07
I have contributed cash to the site for the past two years, and have done so this year again already, Like you guy's have found the help and assistance from forum members has been invaluable. Although I do not post here as much as I used to, this is still the top forum for the RS6, and if you calculate how much money we have all saved by asking questions of fellow owners insteadof taking it to the dealers, well i believe that a contribution is very well deserved.

I am really glad that our American brothers have had their DRC woes finally resolved, I for one was a MAAHOOOSIVE doubter that anything would come of it, I humbly appologise and congaratulate you on your succsess.

Well done, and it just goes to show, that if enough people with enough knowledge, figt hard enough and have the balls to take on a corperation like AoA, they can win.

Erik, Thanks for giving us all the opertunity to do all this.

Kind regards and best wishes to you all

Mooch

Erik
June 18th, 2009, 08:38
No problem, you're all welcome. There more information we share about our cars the better.

LBRS6
June 19th, 2009, 21:12
Best $100 I've ever spent. Keep up the good work. It'll be there in a few minutes.

Doug

DHall1
June 19th, 2009, 21:18
Well said Mooch!

I for one enjoy your input and get a laugh from your perspective every time you post.

This group is a force in the community.

:addict:

I have contributed cash to the site for the past two years, and have done so this year again already, Like you guy's have found the help and assistance from forum members has been invaluable. Although I do not post here as much as I used to, this is still the top forum for the RS6, and if you calculate how much money we have all saved by asking questions of fellow owners insteadof taking it to the dealers, well i believe that a contribution is very well deserved.

I am really glad that our American brothers have had their DRC woes finally resolved, I for one was a MAAHOOOSIVE doubter that anything would come of it, I humbly appologise and congaratulate you on your succsess.

Well done, and it just goes to show, that if enough people with enough knowledge, figt hard enough and have the balls to take on a corperation like AoA, they can win.

Erik, Thanks for giving us all the opertunity to do all this.

Kind regards and best wishes to you all

Mooch

Erik
June 22nd, 2009, 08:07
Many thanks Douglas F.