PDA

View Full Version : new audi model for the 100years of audi

youry
June 5th, 2009, 00:32
Curious to know what you guys think will be the new AUDI model to be presented in July for the offiical fiesta in Ingoldstadt to celebrate the 100 years of AUDI...

* AUDI R8 targa (possible option)
* A5 Sportback (possible option)
* RS5 (possible but looks a bit early)
* new A8
* A7
* other

one thing that was said is that is was a model that would follow the sportiness of AUdi's past or something of the sort, and if that so I do'nt see anything else than the RS5....

does anybody know something that can give us a clue ?

HKS786
June 5th, 2009, 00:58
I think R8 convertible, A5 Sportback or A7. I think the probability is in that order. We wont see RS5 or new A8 yet.

RXBG
June 5th, 2009, 14:36
is that the car angela merkel is supposed to be present for? if it is it has to be the A1 or A2.

if it not it could be a lightweight clubsport S5. or maybe a a concept for the R8 replacement.

youry
June 5th, 2009, 14:52
is that the car angela merkel is supposed to be present for? if it is it has to be the A1 or A2.

if it not it could be a lightweight clubsport S5. or maybe a a concept for the R8 replacement.

yes that is the day she will be present indeed.

MPT
June 5th, 2009, 15:12
I know for a fact that the A5 sportback is official now. Written in the danish version of Audi magazine, that it will be featured in the next magazine. Don't know if this is first official word on A5 Sportback?

chewym
July 16th, 2009, 20:48
According to the Audi press release there were supposed to be 2 debuts. What happened to the second one?

Eckoman
July 17th, 2009, 08:44
* A5 Sportback (possible option)
Bingo!

:applause:

chewym
July 17th, 2009, 21:48
And the other debut was the Audi designed piano. lol