PDA

View Full Version : And you thought Q7 is big...

The RS6
May 29th, 2009, 14:03
Check this out :D

http://static.pagenstecher.de/uploads/c/ce/cef/cefd/Audi_Q7.jpg

ChicagoAudi
May 29th, 2009, 21:58
Unfortunately, the pickup trucks in the photographs are not largest version available! Consumers in the States have gravitated toward larger and larger vehicles, namely SUVs and pickup trucks, and will only shift preference when fuel prices are relatively high. Then, as fuel prices fall, many return to the larger vehicles.

The Q7, by comparison, is more of mid-sized SUV and not the behemoth that European consumers view it as being.

cazorp
May 29th, 2009, 23:32
I've heard they also grow the largest peanuts in US too.. ;) ;)

ChicagoAudi
May 30th, 2009, 00:20
Amazingly, the largest ones usually run for political office!

cazorp
May 30th, 2009, 00:28
True, that seems to be general sentiment world wide..Dumb enough? Skip business world and run straight for office.. ;)

On the theme but very OT - this is a must see, absolutely hillarious;

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/gta-iv-republican-space-rangers/210909

gjg
May 30th, 2009, 10:53
I've heard they also grow the largest peanuts in US too.. ;) ;)

yep,. in Texas

gjg
May 30th, 2009, 11:01
Unfortunately, the pickup trucks in the photographs are not largest version available! Consumers in the States have gravitated toward larger and larger vehicles, namely SUVs and pickup trucks, and will only shift preference when fuel prices are relatively high. Then, as fuel prices fall, many return to the larger vehicles.

The Q7, by comparison, is more of mid-sized SUV and not the behemoth that European consumers view it as being.

got a good point ChiAUdi, although I have yet to see someone who uses Dodge Ram 350 with Cummings Diesel to go back and forth to the office. It is funny when people out of US comment on pictures without having any idea....

These trucks are in most of the cases used for WORK... i.e. farm and construction. 20 mpg on biodiesel is not shabby while having 1 ton cargo and 10000 pounds towing capacity on the hitch available on demand.

Have seen and driven few recently - rest assured that fuel consumption on Ram 350 diesel beats Q7 4.2 gasoline by about 4-5 mpg on average..... :nono: