PDA

View Full Version : Clarkson: Q7 V12 TDI

The RS6
May 28th, 2009, 11:56
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/jeremy_clarkson/article6342920.ece?token=null&offset=0&page=1

"It is a hysterical car, this. Mad. Bonkers. Stupid. It sits on the road network like a Class-1 powerboat would sit at the Henley regatta."

JavierNuvolari
May 28th, 2009, 17:32
Can't open the link...dunno why, but from the comment you posted I have to say I'm pleasently suprised. I was actually waiting for Clarkson to smash it.

Saludos.

kju
May 28th, 2009, 17:44
2,5 sites rubbish
0,5 sites q7v12

= nonsense

BaXRS4
May 28th, 2009, 18:03
"Several miles out, I hooked onto the back of a motorbike. It was a Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R and it had such a hideous rear end that I decided I should overtake it as soon as possible. But the rider was having none of that. So off he went.
Except he didn’t. No matter what the poor chap did on that twisting, turning road, he simply could not pull out any notable lead on the big, 2½-ton diesel-powered monster. You might be thinking, if you are a motorcyclist, that the rider must have been useless — and you may have a point since it turned out to be Richard Hammond — but you are missing the point."

Ruergard
May 28th, 2009, 18:57
Not the best fact about the car you can find, but I like Clarksons sense of humor! :applause:

Benman
May 28th, 2009, 20:39
"and you may have a point since it turned out to be Richard Hammond — but you are missing the point."

Bloody BRILLIANT! :applause: :applause:

Ben:addict: