PDA

View Full Version : electric R8. could it be true?

RXBG
May 27th, 2009, 20:42
http://www.leftlanenews.com/audi-r8-e-version.html

Qisha?

frankly i'd prefer a 4.5L TT diesel.

itisme
May 27th, 2009, 23:24
Can't believe it either... we will see!

according to german Auto Motor Sport there will be a R8 Spider, too...

A8 is delayed for IAA and will be shown in Geneva '10

Benman
May 27th, 2009, 23:41
" A diesel/electric hybrid remains a distinct possibility, though the rumored name for the concept car hints at full electric power."

Now that would be interesting, a diesel electric hybrid, insane tourque with insane mpg. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

Qisha
May 28th, 2009, 07:46
Dear Friends,

for sure you havent seen everything yet... :thumb:

Qisha

tvrfan
May 28th, 2009, 10:55
it will be an electro R8 right and R8 spyder, interviewed from auto bild with rupert stadler he said it.

roadrunner
May 28th, 2009, 12:43
A8 is delayed for IAA and will be shown in Geneva '10

Not Geneva, but a "stand alone" event 2009, as Stadler stated: "the A8 is the top of the Audi range (he ment for sure the "ordinary bunch" - notthe lieks RS6, R8...) and will be shown in an exclusive event, where he has not to share the attention with others".

roadrunner
May 28th, 2009, 12:44
it will be an electro R8 right and R8 spyder, interviewed from auto bild with rupert stadler he said it.

The interview can be found in the current auto motro und sport.

He more or less confirmed the R8 spyder, and left the R8 electro study as a rumour, but with some hints, that it may be true after all

crespo
May 28th, 2009, 15:57
Now *this* I can sink my teeth into. Really looking forward to what Audi has in store here.

Benman
May 28th, 2009, 19:43
Dear Friends,

for sure you havent seen everything yet... :thumb:

Qisha

Well then, my fingers are crossed for hybrid diesel. About fvcking time! Audi showed the Duo concept AGES ago!

Ben:addict: