PDA

View Full Version : AoA- $$$$$$$- DRC Reimburse Check arrived today!

MaxRS6
May 27th, 2009, 04:09
The KW's purchase price and prior DRC out of pocket reimbursed. This rocks and I sincerely appreciate Audi stepping up to the plate. I never thought I would see this day!:rs6kiss:

Bigglezworth
May 27th, 2009, 04:15
Unheard of. Quite impressed.

hahnmgh63
May 27th, 2009, 04:56
Well, I mailed my reimbursement form on 5/3 so it has only been 3 weeks, how long has it been for yours?

MaxRS6
May 27th, 2009, 05:01
AoA received my claim form 3 weeks ago this past Thursday.

HeadShot
May 27th, 2009, 13:11
Mine took about 4 weeks, i'm so happy!!!
I wanted to say THANKS :cheers: to the people that really pushed to make this happen - there were many that said you guys were wasting your time with this one.. thanks for your perserverance. AUDI is good - you people are better. Thanks again.
Hope everyone enjoys the happy ending as much as me HA, hA!! (the wife is also very pleased!)

H.S

- here comes the night vision driving system:applause:

Benman
May 27th, 2009, 18:11
Excellent news guys! To be honest, I am just as surprised, an excellent jesture by AoA, and one that will likely pay dividends for them for years to come. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

MaxRS6
May 27th, 2009, 18:15
I agree- AoA has put Audi back on my car purchase selection list. This is a tremendous effort on their part to bring a resolution to the table. These recent actions are great news for Audi and all of us owners.

DuckWingDuck
June 2nd, 2009, 16:12
anybody have a copy of the reimbursement letter handy? I can't seem to find mine to get the damned reimbursement. Thanks :D