PDA

View Full Version : Anyone's from the forum?

ben916
May 18th, 2009, 19:57
East Coaster....

at Riverside Audi
not priced well

http://www.auction123.com/showroom/riverside_audi/2003/Audi/RS6/4_2/WUAPV64B93N905281.html?showroom_dealer=4297&wait=false

O.T. - Perfect opportunity for a list of US VIN numbers to have the prior owner and any issues and then the prospective owners(s)...

mmaturo
May 18th, 2009, 22:26
as in waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over priced. Last summer i was offered 30K in trade (most offered mid 20s) at same mileage. Take 10K off that price. geeez.

especially looking at the driver's seat leather.

LIRS6
May 19th, 2009, 05:09
as in waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over priced. Last summer i was offered 30K in trade (most offered mid 20s) at same mileage. Take 10K off that price. geeez.

especially looking at the driver's seat leather.

Whoa - hang on a sec - THIS RS6 has front parktronic - hence the the $10k premium
:lovl:

CornersWell
May 20th, 2009, 11:43
Anyone dealing with Riverside should be VERY careful.

CW

ben916
May 20th, 2009, 17:40
Anyone dealing with Riverside should be VERY careful.

CW

Why is that?

I haven't heard bad nor good from anyone...

CornersWell
May 20th, 2009, 20:46
I think I posted my experience with them on here. Search for it.

However, in a nutshell, they couldn't deliver title to me for nearly 45 days, IIRC, which was a hassle. They sold me a car that supposedly had had no paintwork, yet low and behold...front quarter panel was resprayed. There were a number of other issues that required me to bring the car back to them in NJ (from VA at the time) to fix, which they failed to do properly. I had to drive back up another time, which was equally dissatisfying. Finally, I demanded payment for refinishing the wheels that they had, essentially, painted with a spraycan. Overspray everywhere. Even on the suspension. What a disaster. After about 18 months of beating around the bush, I finally threatened suit. Eventually, I got a check from them to refinish the wheels. They're a mess.

It did all work out reasonably well, but it took a LOT of my time and energy. And, if you have a problem with your car, what are you going to do? Ship it back from CA to NJ? That's thousands of $, days each way and there's no way to inspect the work before you receive it back. Just be prepared to deal with their BS.

CW