PDA

View Full Version : Made It, Finally!

RS6FEVR
August 15th, 2003, 13:57
MAN O MAN O MAN
Got to sit in her (comfy seats ;) ), start her up (great growl :bang: ) admire the gauges (cool dash :cool2: ) get used to the color (it's a beautiful red, really :devil: ) and just generally drool over it. Couldn't stop smiling :D :D . I'm sure dealer thought I was high cause I couldn't stop touching, admiring, smiling, etc. You ladies and gentlemen who already took delivery know what I'm talking about. :hihi:

Pick her up toDAY at 11:00 and stretch those rubber legs and start the break in process. I'm pumped, and I'm :trash:

Thanks to all for your support over these last very trying weeks!! :bow:

:addict: FEVR :addict:

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/vetfevr//AUDIRS6/lowreardrvsml.jpg

iconcls
August 15th, 2003, 14:03
Congrats, expect a full report, at...say...11:05 then ;-)

RS6FEVR
August 15th, 2003, 14:05
I think I can do Schaumburg to Buffalo Grove in 5 in this machine! LOL

Ernesto (ERT)
August 15th, 2003, 14:19
n/t

Erik
August 15th, 2003, 14:39
Congratulations! :cheers:

Finnus
August 15th, 2003, 14:55
Congrats, FEVR! Look forward to your comments.

Finnus

luckylady
August 15th, 2003, 15:26
WOW! You are going to have way too much fun this weekend! Look forward seeing pictures! Have a great one...you must be on the edge of your seat (if not camped out at the dealer)!

Benman
August 15th, 2003, 15:31
RS6FEVR:cheers: ,

that is fantastic. right in time for the weekend. that will give you all the more time for break in driving:incar: couldn't be happier for you:D . now if only i can get mine:vsad2:

Ben:addict:

nene
August 15th, 2003, 15:36
Those are the best news to get Fevr!!! Congratulations don't even begin to touch the happiness I'm sure you are feeling right now. We're all happy for you.

I'm sure that now that you have 'her' in your hands, we probably won't hear/see your posts for a few days. Don't worry! We understand.

Go out and enjoy her first, then come back with detailed reports.

RS6FEVR
August 15th, 2003, 15:38
Thanks all! :0: :0:

Ernesto: Thanks man

Erik: Ditto

Finnus: Will do. Gonna do the V1 this weekend I hope, If I can drag myself away from driving! :D :D

Luckylady: Definitely on the edge :trash:

Benman: I feel your pain, but it will all be assuaged when the beast arrives, and, it will!! You're gonna p.. i. y... p....!

Benman
August 15th, 2003, 15:40
Originally posted by RS6FEVR
Thanks all! :0: :0:
Benman: I feel your pain, but it will all be assuaged when the beast arrives, and, it will!! You're gonna p.. i. y... p....!

what are you talking about? i'm ALREADY peeing in my pants:hihi:

Ben:addict: :cheers:

krm
August 15th, 2003, 16:00
Congratulations, enjoy it well!

RS6FEVR
August 15th, 2003, 16:05
:cheers:

Thanks Nene, absolutely correct, I'm gonna be :incar:

Thanks krm, definitely gonna try.

One more angle:
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/vetfevr//AUDIRS6/hdonanglsml814.jpg

bilbozilla
August 15th, 2003, 16:25
Enjoy it. The red looks great. I have never had car I've been waiting for keep me up at night. Will December never come? I look forward to more pictures and reports.

Bauer
August 15th, 2003, 16:43
RS6FVER

Congrats!!!!!! Now is when all the waiting is worth it. Enjoy every second with the car as I am sure you will. :cheers: Have a great weekend........I am sure that wont be to hard.

Bauer

01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered:incar:

gmbh6
August 15th, 2003, 17:04
Congrats! :cheers:

avdh
August 15th, 2003, 19:00
Congrats! and yes I am so jealous... for now :)

FitzRS6
August 15th, 2003, 23:18
Now the fun begins! The city of Chicago will never be the same! The Red Devil is loose!:king:

GoFastKindaGuy
August 16th, 2003, 02:01
Gonna have to make a Wi road trip, FEVR -- but not until I have 1000 on the odo! I like that red!

My silver bullet is in mine, today! Come play!

:race:

erjun
August 16th, 2003, 02:24
Congratuations! Just wait until break in is done. Not only will you still admire the visual aspects of the beast, but you will also get to taste the crazy performance. Three weeks of ownership for me and I still have that "new car in the garage" feeling every day. Can't drive the car enough...

TheBrit
August 16th, 2003, 15:23
Congrats! I can still remember how crazy-happy I was when I picked mine up, and that was last December! You'll be smiling every time you drive it, I can almost guarantee. :)

BBGT2
August 16th, 2003, 18:38
RS6FEVR:cheers:

Great looking car, congrats to you many happy miles too.
I know what you meant about feeling touching smeeling, LOL.
Once again conrtas and enjoy it, btw beautiful color, for me personally aside from my mugello that misano is gorgeous.
What dealer did you pick yours up from. Hope to see you in your beast on the road someday smiling away.

Bajo:addict: