PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE Audi of America. $$$$$

Fonzie Audi
May 1st, 2009, 22:58
Sent in my DRC reimbursement paperwork to AoA 3 weeks ago, and have check for full reimbursement for my KW V3's including installation in my hand right now.

May be the happiest RS6 owner on the forum right now.. :thumb:

V8weight
May 1st, 2009, 23:05
:bigeyes: You're kidding me:bigeyes:

Fonzie Audi
May 1st, 2009, 23:11
I am 100% serious. Holding check in my hand as i'm typing. I even called AoA to confirm, because i didn't believe it myself.

MaxRS6
May 1st, 2009, 23:26
about a week ago for the same exact thing (i.e. KW's replaced DRC after the DRC failed 5 times during 2008). Thanks for letting us know your results and is highly encouraging!:applause:

V8weight
May 1st, 2009, 23:35
I wish I had the receipt for my KW's:(

Fonzie Audi
May 1st, 2009, 23:39
I wish I had the receipt for my KW's:(

V8 you have to do some digging. I didn't have any of my receipts either! i called the distributor, called the installer, tracked people down, made lots of phone calls.. but it was worth the hassle!

SAF
May 2nd, 2009, 00:51
Audi steps up to the plate and hits it out of the park! (finally) I am stunned!

hahnmgh63
May 2nd, 2009, 00:52
Fonzie, did you already have your DRC replaced prior to reimbursement? Did they want your KW V3's turned in to them or did you get to keep them? Mine are new in the box with receipt but I don't want to give them to Audi as I got a good deal and figure the new DRC won't last anyways but I'll give it a try.

DHall1
May 2nd, 2009, 00:54
Great news!

I am telling all of you. Audi has turned over a new page in service. AoA called me to make the DRC fix and rolled out the red carpet. Car goes in on Monday. All bases covered, best tech, svc manager, loaner, no waiting around for parts, everything is on the shelf waiting for me.

I cannot ask for any more.

Sent in my DRC reimbursement paperwork to AoA 3 weeks ago, and have check for full reimbursement for my KW V3's including installation in my hand right now.

MaxRS6
May 2nd, 2009, 01:05
with continued follow through

Fonzie Audi
May 2nd, 2009, 01:53
Fonzie, did you already have your DRC replaced prior to reimbursement? Did they want your KW V3's turned in to them or did you get to keep them? Mine are new in the box with receipt but I don't want to give them to Audi as I got a good deal and figure the new DRC won't last anyways but I'll give it a try.

My KW V3's are still on the car. My DRC failed over a year ago, i decided to purchase the KW's, and then when this campaign launched chased down my receipts and sent them in. That simple.

MaxRS6
May 2nd, 2009, 02:15
if you want, or was the refund in lieu of having the new DRC installed? I doubt I would want to go back as I have enjoyed the KWs.

Thanks again for the information on your experience.

DuckWingDuck
May 2nd, 2009, 02:44
damn, gotta find the reimbursement form and chase down the receipts.

DHall1
May 2nd, 2009, 05:01
The mad dash begins. I suspect AoA will have the phones ringing off the hook on Monday morning.

Money, money, money....where is my money!

:bigeyes:

damn, gotta find the reimbursement form and chase down the receipts.

Fonzie Audi
May 2nd, 2009, 12:04
if you want, or was the refund in lieu of having the new DRC installed? I doubt I would want to go back as I have enjoyed the KWs.

Thanks again for the information on your experience.

they did offer to install new DRC. i will be declining the offer - i like my KW's

SAFE4NOW
May 2nd, 2009, 14:36
So, you simply filled out the form, included your paperwork, and mailed it in?

No previous letter, nothing extra?

Wow! Congrats.

Steve

p.s. I remember when I was working through all those front bumper replacement claims on the A6's... AoA paid for one bumper replacement for each client... I was suprised at how easy that process was for us ( dealer ) to process.

iconcls
May 2nd, 2009, 20:00
I am telling all of you. Audi has turned over a new page in service.

I remain a bit incredulous; I've been buggered by AoA far too often and far too long.

SAF
May 3rd, 2009, 01:17
This deal here isn't take a reimbursement OR a new component installation. I wonder if you could still take them up on a DRC system install down the road if you felt like it?

gooseleg
May 3rd, 2009, 02:04
This deal here isn't take a reimbursement OR a new component installation. I wonder if you could still take them up on a DRC system install down the road if you felt like it?

They will pay you for what you have done and replace the old system

SAF
May 3rd, 2009, 03:19
They will pay you for what you have done and replace the old system

I know, I'm talking about Fonzie getting his KWs taken out and replaced with new DRC, IF he ever wanted to.

LIRS6
May 3rd, 2009, 03:32

Well you aren't the only one shocked by Audi ... I received a check y'day for over $4k from Audi - representing the cost of STaSIS MS, plus installation.

I had sent them a letter with full supprts, never thought for a minute that they would actually re-imburse me. I must say, I am very impressed. No questions, no nothing. Bang! - here's your check. I'm presently quite sore from pinching myself over and over again.

I'm not sure that I have the option to go back to DRC at Audi's cost - my letter stated that if they re-imbursed me, I wouldn't pursue the new DRC system (thereby saving them lots of $). Was that the reason I got the money? - don't know, don't care at this point. I think I'd be too shy to go for another DRC fix. Besides, STaSIS replaced my clunking rear dampers 2 months ago, and so far so good.

Thanks for the new living room rug, AoA.

Wow I love my :rs6kiss:

Fonzie Audi
May 3rd, 2009, 04:39
the way it was explained on the phone was i could pull out my KW's, and get the new DRC installed if i wanted to at no cost; and as of now that offer doesn't have an expiration date.

SAF
May 3rd, 2009, 13:27
Wow, talk about a GOOD NEWS THREAD!

So this was about a three week turnaround? Mailed my request 18 days ago. :)

hahnmgh63
May 4th, 2009, 01:02
Dropping my claim for KW V3's into the mail tommorrow, we'll see how long it takes. Mine is just for the parts as I'm the labor man. $2500

gooseleg
May 4th, 2009, 01:46
Dropping my claim for KW V3's into the mail tommorrow, we'll see how long it takes. Mine is just for the parts as I'm the labor man. $2500

How much is your time worth? I would add a $ amount for labor and let them decide on paying or not.