PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Watch???

dabull
August 14th, 2003, 16:27
I know folks have asked this question before but I have had my RS6 for one month today and the watch has not showed up. I know that this is not a big deal but heh, this was part of the deal and since I have to write a check for the car I want everything that was used to entice the purchase.:addict: :addict:

bilbozilla
August 14th, 2003, 16:50
I haven't taken delivery of my RS6 yet, but yesterday I received a small package from Audi and, to my suprise, it's a watch. However, it is not the RS6 watch, but 3rd prize from the Audi Certified Pre-owned division. Enclosed in the package is a slip for me to sign and return as prizes worth over $600 need to be reported to the IRS. If I could get someone to pay over $600 for the watch, I would report it to the IRS. Needless to say, neither my Breitling nor my Bulova (or, for that matter, my 15 year old Timex Ironman) feel intimidated. I'll post a picture later.
In short, don't get your hopes up. I'd just be happy if my care came in.

nene
August 14th, 2003, 17:19
Unless it's a TAG watch, they should not bother sending it to me.

luckylady
August 14th, 2003, 23:20
I never head about a watch??? Since it appears that I am one of the only females that bought an RS6, do you think I'll get a ladies watch? Do you have to order it?:incar:

dabull
August 15th, 2003, 01:36
[COLOR=darkblue]Well Lucky Lady I believe that it is in fact a Vapor watch, one that exists only in our imaginations. Audi is more than in a little slow with providing any associated RS6 products in their catalog. No shirts, hats etc.. They certainly should know that they are dealing with a bunch of RS6 fanatics at least here in the States, we would probably buy RS6 paper towels. Wouldn't you think that most Audi dealers would offer these after market products that allot of us are starting to add to the car ( radar detectors, paint protection, etc.) ? Anyway, keep you eyes on the mailbox, and if you hear a package ticking and it is from Audi, don't dunk it in water before you open it.

Best wishes :addict: :addict:

luckylady
August 15th, 2003, 03:44
What's the concensus out there about windows? I'm thinking about it - but think because of color I may want to go with a medium shade instead of dark...any feedback? Also will the pattern for the A6 work for the RS6?