PDA

View Full Version : Milltek installed! Vroom! Vroom! Party starter!

p3u
April 30th, 2009, 05:13
The sound is so addicting, I had to drive about an hour and a half to get it on, and the entire way back windows open, radio off, and foot on the pedal. :jlol:

So deep and powerfull sounding, and yet refined!

I got the resonated version, which is about perfect, esp with downpipes in the future.

Only bad thing I have to say is the seller did not ship the tips or clamps for it! So it sounds good, but looks a bit goofy at the moment, hopefully not for long though.

Verdict, get a milltek, roll down the windows, turn off the radio, and hit the gas. :love:

V8weight
April 30th, 2009, 05:28
Congrats, be careful running without tips though, you could melt your rear bumper. The tips actually dissipate quite a bit of heat.

vangelis
April 30th, 2009, 07:50
Congratulations :) ,, plz try to post some sound clips for it,, I'm planning to do this very soon once I finish the DRC issue,, but I'm thinking of non-resonated one. I love the deep and loud sound as well :) ,, maybe 3" cat-less downpipes also.

Golffather
April 30th, 2009, 09:56
Non-res is KING. Not as loud as you'd think but a great soundtrack and very addictive.

snoopra
May 2nd, 2009, 05:57
Non-res is KING. Not as loud as you'd think but a great soundtrack and very addictive.
+1. Love the sound:D, hate the fuel cost:vgrumpy:.

vangelis
May 2nd, 2009, 07:45
+1. Love the sound:D, hate the fuel cost:vgrumpy:.

Is resonated & non-resonated - cats & cat-less have nothing to do with the fuel consumption?

snoopra
May 2nd, 2009, 15:51
Is resonated & non-resonated - cats & cat-less have nothing to do with the fuel consumption?
Non-resonated MAKES you get on the gas ALL DAY LONG!:jlol:

vangelis
May 2nd, 2009, 16:01
Non-resonated MAKES you get on the gas ALL DAY LONG!:jlol:

Really???? that much eats fuel????

p3u
May 2nd, 2009, 16:30
Really???? that much eats fuel????

lol, I think he is refering to his desire to hear the beastly sound of his exhaust, so his right foot is causing the extra consumption of gas, not the cats. :hahahehe:

snoopra
May 2nd, 2009, 16:56
lol, I think he is refering to his desire to hear the beastly sound of his exhaust, so his right foot is causing the extra consumption of gas, not the cats. :hahahehe:
:thumb: that's it. Thanks for clarifying the reference.

JacRS6
May 2nd, 2009, 16:57
:lovl: Aye the sound alone is awesome, just makes the hairs stick up on end.
Hey P3 where abouts in denver do you live, I may have seen your car. I live in Highlands Ranch if you wanna meet up someday.

cheers
Jac

p3u
May 2nd, 2009, 16:59
:lovl: Aye the sound alone is awesome, just makes the hairs stick up on end.
Hey P3 where abouts in denver do you live, I may have seen your car. I live in Highlands Ranch if you wanna meet up someday.

cheers
Jac

Not in Denver, I'm in the Springs. If I'm ever up I'll let you know, or if your down hear hit me up!

Tell us about your RS6

JacRS6
May 3rd, 2009, 01:22
Color is daytona Grey, all the bells and whistles. Just turned 60K. The car was a corporate lease, so all the reciepts were kept, as well as the maintence records. The car was taken very good care of considering a lease option. Current upgrades I have done are the wheels, KW-V3's, and EBC yellows. Future mods to include remap, downpipes, full exhaust, and ARB's. Have been talking with my neighbor, who owns a SCCA race shop about converting the automatic to a 6 speed. Randy Pobst, Michael Galati were his drivers last year, but Michael moved to a new team this year. So with the help of the team, I think we can figure it out.

DuckWingDuck
May 3rd, 2009, 03:23
looks good!