April 21st, 2009, 16:24
I adore this video, hope you like it...... enjoy...:rs4addict:bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzWMitxLy-o

Regards

BaX

itisme
April 21st, 2009, 18:13
>250km/h on back roads is just mad... so mad

but it`s crazy how fast this RS4 disapears... it`s so incredible fast.... awesome

must have some serious mods

Kliko
April 21st, 2009, 18:21
"hahaha its awesome!!!

Ruergard
April 21st, 2009, 18:26
It pounded the bike, no doubt. :rs4addict

Benman
April 21st, 2009, 20:05
You guys are too funny. You actually think that bike got "pounded" by the RS 4 simply because a man completely exposed to the elements lacked the balls a man in a complete cage had? You don't seriously think the bike would lose in a straight line to a stock B5 RS 4, for real?

With balls, a 600cc will crush a stock B5 RS 4 in a straight line up to 150mph. I've already done it and will be GLAD to do it again. ;) Anyone is So Cal, come on by. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

BaXRS4
April 21st, 2009, 20:10
You guys are too funny. You actually think that bike got "pounded" by the RS 4 simply because a man completely exposed to the elements lacked the balls a man in a complete cage had? You don't seriously think the bike would lose in a straight line to a stock B5 RS 4, for real?

With balls, a 600cc will crush a stock B5 RS 4 in a straight line up to 150mph. I've already done it and will be GLAD to do it again. ;) Anyone is So Cal, come on by. :cheers:

You have right about stock vs stock, I just wont to show how this RS4 B5 is fast, and it is fast as hell... :rs4kiss:

Benman
April 21st, 2009, 20:21
You have right about stock vs stock, I just wont to show how this RS4 B5 is fast, and it is fast as hell... :rs4kiss:

I think that is the real issue, but also, the speedo on the bike is not moving as fast as it would under full throttle. You can tell he is not balls out on the bike. ;)

Ruergard
April 21st, 2009, 20:32

But, in this situation the bike got pounded. You can't argue with that! ;)

But I agree with you, a 600cc bike is one hell of a machine. But against a quick car, the car will have the advatages when the speed gets higher.

But I must say that this RS4 looks very, very fast.

Benman
April 21st, 2009, 20:36
Ruergard, the bike didn't get pounded, the rider did. ;)

Like I said, I will race any stock RS 4, and for that matter RS 6 up to 150mph and I will guaranty in a straight line, that it will not be close. The only one that would prove close is the new V10TT... but I'd still edge it. ;) :D Where the Audi will accell, is in the twisty stuff.:cheers:

Ruergard
April 21st, 2009, 20:55

Like I said, I will race any stock RS 4, and for that matter RS 6 up to 150mph and I will guaranty in a straight line, that it will not be close. The only one that would prove close is the new V10TT... but I'd still edge it. ;) :D Where the Audi will accell, is in the twisty stuff.:cheers:

Excuses. ;) :applause:

No doubt, bikes are crazy!

Does anyone know what kind of bike this is? The dash looks a bit special so it wouldn't be that hard for a biker-fan do recognize. Or? :stick:

BaXRS4
April 21st, 2009, 21:21
Excuses. ;) :applause:

No doubt, bikes are crazy!

Does anyone know what kind of bike this is? The dash looks a bit special so it wouldn't be that hard for a biker-fan do recognize. Or? :stick:
I really don't now type of bike...

Benman
April 21st, 2009, 21:48
I really don't now type of bike... Also no clue. The dash does not look stock?

Ruergard
April 22nd, 2009, 05:15
I really don't now type of bike...

We are on a Audi community so.. I guess it's alright! :jlol:

By the way, welcome aboard! :)

p3u
April 22nd, 2009, 06:09

When I had my stage 3 b5 s4 I raced my friend on his GSXR600, rolling start from 20 and standstill, I destroyed him. By the time I hit 140 I had over 10 cars on him. From a standstill we were even till 20, then it was over.

Not the best comparison to a stock rs4 as my car would have destroyed him too :D

BaXRS4
April 22nd, 2009, 10:36
We are on a Audi community so.. I guess it's alright! :jlol:

By the way, welcome aboard! :)

Ty Ruergard, I appreciated that....:cheers:

Benman
April 22nd, 2009, 15:42
When I had my stage 3 b5 s4 I raced my friend on his GSXR600, rolling start from 20 and standstill, I destroyed him. By the time I hit 140 I had over 10 cars on him. From a standstill we were even till 20, then it was over.

Not the best comparison to a stock rs4 as my car would have destroyed him too :D

Rolling start would be the best way to do it as a quattro car would spank a bike off the line (unless of course the rider was proffesional). What year by chance was the Gixxer and how long has he been riding? Also, about what power is your stage 3 making?

Now I am thinking I should take my CBR600RR to the Angeles Crest Drive to put the matter to rest. ;) :D :cheers:

wankeldude
April 22nd, 2009, 18:11

please elaborate...what do you mean by crush?

Benman
April 22nd, 2009, 18:34
please elaborate...what do you mean by crush?

I mean the same thing that p3u mentioned, but reverse results. From 20-150mph, I would have a 10 car/bike ( ;) ) lead over a stock RS 4/6 with the exception of the new V10TT. :cheers:

His results baffle me. Shit, my bike does 73mph in first gear, so I am not sure how the bike was even with his car to 20mph and then from there started to drop back. The only thing I can think of is his B5 is one BAD ASS B5! :thumb:

wankeldude
April 22nd, 2009, 18:44
I have a bone stock B7 RS4 and here are my results against an RR with exhaust. The rider was incredible and experienced.

0 - 160km/h : bike about 6 car lengths ahead

100km/h - 240km/h : pretty even. RS4 by 1 car length ahead.

Benman
April 22nd, 2009, 19:37
Dang. Perhaps my experience was a fluke?!?

Now I really want to take my bike up to the Angeles Crest drive.

wankeldude
April 22nd, 2009, 21:03
RR's quarter mile can be 10.8 - 11.0
RS4 about 12.8-13.0

6 car lengths is about 100 feet. which jives with quarter mile times.

smaller bikes < 750cc start losing to high horsepower cars on the top end. larger bikes > 750cc are generally faster than most stock vehicles in all aspects with the exception of the really high horsepower cars. 1300cc bikes are unbeatable (unless you have over 800 whp)

Benman
April 22nd, 2009, 23:07
RR's quarter mile can be 10.8 - 11.0
RS4 about 12.8-13.0

6 car lengths is about 100 feet. which jives with quarter mile times.

And this goes along with my results.

Oh well, maybe someone will bring a camera along to the Crest Drive and we can settle the issue on film. ;) :cheers:

p3u
April 23rd, 2009, 04:08
Rolling start would be the best way to do it as a quattro car would spank a bike off the line (unless of course the rider was proffesional). What year by chance was the Gixxer and how long has he been riding? Also, about what power is your stage 3 making?

Now I am thinking I should take my CBR600RR to the Angeles Crest Drive to put the matter to rest. ;) :D :cheers:

Rider was experianced enough, several years worth, and it was an 07 model.

My car was pushing 28-29lbs of boost off of a modified set of k04's, estimated ~600chp.

Benman
April 23rd, 2009, 19:25
Rider was experianced enough, several years worth, and it was an 07 model.

My car was pushing 28-29lbs of boost off of a modified set of k04's, estimated ~600chp.

LOL!!! 600hp, yeah, that will do it! :applause: Yes, my 07' will not crush a 600hp B5, that is FOR SURE! :D