PDA

View Full Version : April 25 Get-together in Culver City

joydriver
April 17th, 2009, 23:55
Singing the recession blues? Taxes got you down? We have a cure!

Raise your spirits at SCC Audi's next get-together with complimentary lunch provided by Euro-Tech Motors. If you don't know Jose already, come along and see why we consider him a master Audi technician, while we check out each other’s rides and enjoy our fraternity. Porsches are also welcome. RSVPs are requested so we know how much pizza to order, but feel free to stop by at the last minute if the day opens up for you. To RSVP email melissa@sccaudi.com

Time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Euro-Tech Motors 11407 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066. Overflow parking available at the DMV across the street.
http://www.audidr.com/

Benman
April 18th, 2009, 00:47
I've heard plenty of reputable things about Jose.:cheers: That said, will not likely make the Culver City Drive, but am shooting for the Angeles Crest Drive. :thumb:

Ben:addict:

DuckWingDuck
April 18th, 2009, 07:09
melissa, shot you an email, put me down for 2. I should be in town. Ben, sorry to hear you won't make it :( Btw, thanks for the email the other day.

Benman
April 20th, 2009, 20:24
melissa, shot you an email, put me down for 2. I should be in town. Ben, sorry to hear you won't make it :( Btw, thanks for the email the other day.

I'll see you for sure at the Crest Drive. :cheers:

DuckWingDuck
April 21st, 2009, 02:00
ben, I may not be in town for the crest drive!

ben916
April 21st, 2009, 17:35
Greg, while it pains me to do so, "I" will take the DWD RS6 on the Angeles Crest drive for you...

Benman
April 21st, 2009, 20:55
Well, have fun where you go. :cheers:

Hy Octane
April 21st, 2009, 21:47
Anybody going to be in Riverside this friday night? If so, come on out to The Lake Alice Trading Co. and check out the band.. The guitar player has an RS6 and the group is a kickass classic rock unit....

3616 University Ave,, Riverside, California, 92501
9pm-2am

See ya there! I'll buy ya a beer!

Benman
April 21st, 2009, 21:51
Anybody going to be in Riverside this friday night? If so, come on out to The Lake Alice Trading Co. and check out the band.. The guitar player has an RS6 and the group is a kickass classic rock unit....

3616 University Ave,, Riverside, California, 92501
9pm-2am

See ya there! I'll buy ya a beer!

I'd love to take you up on the offer Paul. Friday night is our 11th anniversary, so not likely. ;)

DuckWingDuck
April 21st, 2009, 21:55
somebody get me a bootleg! No anniversary but also have commitment. When's your next gig in town?