PDA

View Full Version : after market rims for C6 RS6

U.A.E_RS6
April 15th, 2009, 09:46
Hi friends,

i recently got a black C6 rs6, and im starting to get bored of the look, ive got the full black optic package and want some black wheels to make 100% black.

from all your experiences what brand and what are the suggested size ?

would appreciate all your help, plus im looking to lower the car what lowering springs would any of you suggest, i was looking into sportec.

after that will be a chip tuning from abt, drove one a week back it was like a bullit will try to get videos and post it.

will apprecaiate your help guys

mdk
April 15th, 2009, 16:22
I don't know about wheels.
Regarding lowering springs, I' intend to install the mtm ones on mine (see attached).

If you will do a remap try to get some exhausts and the remap to take advantage of the new exhausts ... then the car becomes a bullet indeed :)

U.A.E_RS6
April 16th, 2009, 06:28
mdk thanks for the reply, which remap do you think is a better one putting into consideration reliability and performance

abt or mtm?

vangelis
April 16th, 2009, 07:37
Hi friends,

i recently got a black C6 rs6, and im starting to get bored of the look, ive got the full black optic package and want some black wheels to make 100% black.

from all your experiences what brand and what are the suggested size ?

would appreciate all your help, plus im looking to lower the car what lowering springs would any of you suggest, i was looking into sportec.

after that will be a chip tuning from abt, drove one a week back it was like a bullit will try to get videos and post it.

will apprecaiate your help guys

Finally we got someone from Dubai :) ,, I've seen sooooo many C6 RS6s here recently in UAE and I was wondering why all that owners not members here. Welcome to the fourm man and congratulations for your new beast.

I sent you PM, and again I have my car tuned by ABT but I still prefer MTM. They have a very good experience with RS series and also a lot of options and upgrades more than ABT (at least for C5 model). I have done a lot of work with MTM dubai and I have a friend there can give a good offers if you interested. Also ABT have a dealer at Abu Dhabi in Ali & Sons Audi Dealer. hope to meet you soon and let me know if you need any help.

minimad
April 16th, 2009, 12:58
I think NEEZ has the rim you ask for! http://www.neez.co.jp/eng/

mdk
April 20th, 2009, 09:32
mdk thanks for the reply, which remap do you think is a better one putting into consideration reliability and performance

abt or mtm?

I did the remap with mtm and recently installed the mtm exhausts with black oval tips. Prefer the mtm over ABT but not really for reliability reasons!