PDA

View Full Version : Whos black rs6 on the 78

AUDI5000CSTQ
April 12th, 2009, 19:05
Good morning,
Who's black RS6 with out of state plate and no front plate, on the 78 east, off at Melrsoe Dr. at 10:20am Easter in Vista CA?
How do you have your front fog lights on without your headlights on?
Are you now new to here? It would be nice to have another in North San Diego.

DuckWingDuck
April 12th, 2009, 19:31
if you had said no front plate and no back plate, I would've ran out to my garage to see if somebody stole my car. haha.

the fog light thing, refer to what Tim mentioned in another thread, there are a couple ways to do it. Easiest is to hotwire it to the starter.

AUDI5000CSTQ
April 12th, 2009, 19:58
Good morning Greg,
Speaking of stolen cars. Has anyone else looked into getting our ON STAR analog system upgraded to digital. I called AOA and went to a GM dealer but no luck. Any newer modules that can be adapted to upgrading ours. I like the On star system.

DuckWingDuck
April 12th, 2009, 22:08
really? I'm seriously thinking about pulling it out and putting in the mic for bluetooth. I've always thought paying for OnStar is a bit gimmicky. Kinda like LoJack. But then I also balk at paying for satellite radio, so you know, that's my perspective....

AUDI5000CSTQ
April 13th, 2009, 02:24
I love my XM. I hate having to find stations going from San Diego, Orange, LA, and Riverside. I put Sirius in my Audi 5000cstq. Not to mention I own enough Sirius stock they should name a satellite after me.