PDA

View Full Version : New to this board!

luckylady
August 13th, 2003, 17:52
Have been a member of AW for some time while I was driving the A6...now that I have my RS6 - thought I'd check this out. I took delivery of my baby last night...what a ride!!!

nene
August 13th, 2003, 18:01
Welcome to our board!
Congratulations on your new ride. Give us more specs on the car itselt, any pix would be great, and experience write ups a must.

Hoping to hear your input frequently. Best thing about this board is that it's a true multi-country input!

Finnus
August 13th, 2003, 18:34
Luckylady,

Welcome to RS6.com. Wait 'til you've broken your baby (most of us call ours "Beast") in.

Congrats & good luck!

Finnus
:addict: :addict: :addict:

krm
August 13th, 2003, 18:48
Welcome, and congrats on your RS6!

RS6FEVR
August 13th, 2003, 20:33
:cheers: luckylady

Congratulations on your machine and look forward to those photo's (I read on AW you had this kicka.. car and no digital camera :confused: ) when available and your thoughts as you break her (some here prefer him in! :mouthshut ) in.

My misano red is supposed to be delivered to the dealer this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll have it for the weekend, but I'm not holding my breath.

Have fun and welcome.

:addict: FEVR :addict:

FitzRS6
August 13th, 2003, 22:38
Welcome to RS6.com! Fair warning...owning an RS6 can be very time consuming...I find myself making excuses to run "errands" and for some reason I take the longest possible way there! Enjoy your new car!:incar:

luckylady
August 13th, 2003, 23:16
I'm working on the pictures - I had a friend take some earlier and am waiting for him to email them to me...not sure how good they are - as for time consuming...I can definitly see this...as I posted in AW a few minutes ago...I "got" to go to Temecula today (1 hr away), instead of I "have" to go to Temecula!!! An M3 tried to race me...unfortunately I'm still breaking him/her/beast in and really couldn't put it to the test...can hardly wait for 600 miles to pass.

Bauer
August 13th, 2003, 23:45
Lucklady,

Welcome aboard.....and congrats on getting your RS6. Please once you get yours broken in let us know your thoughts. The stories are the only thing keeping me going right now. Enjoy every second.

Bauer

01 S8
92 S4
03 RS ordered:incar:

Finnus
August 14th, 2003, 00:55
An M3 tried to race me...unfortunately I'm still breaking him/her/beast[/baby] in

Luckylady,

You'll take the M3 out in a stoplight race. Watch out for the 30 mph rolling start. I believe that there was a post where the newer M3 is faster from that starting point.

Finnus

:addict: :addict: :addict:

Bauer
August 14th, 2003, 03:10
I know this is off subject a little but I saw a post somewhere and I can't remember where that said that M3 in the video had exhaust, chip, cams and k&N air filter. The person who posted it knew the owner......doesnt make it true but I do remember seeing.

Bauer
01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered

Erik
August 14th, 2003, 07:59
Originally posted by Bauer
I know this is off subject a little but I saw a post somewhere and I can't remember where that said that M3 in the video had exhaust, chip, cams and k&N air filter. The person who posted it knew the owner......doesnt make it true but I do remember seeing.

luckylady, welcome to RS6.com

It's johann's M3, a friend of mine. That car is now parked at Nürburgring with basically only the race seats in it! :bow:
At the time the car was not chipped but had the Kellners exhaust.

You will see a lot more from that M3 since we filmed a few laps on Nürburgring this weekend following a Porsche 911 RS and the Ring-Taxi.

Our movies can be found here: ftp://www.rs6.com/rs6.com/

The video you're talking about is here:
http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=896&highlight=rs6+m5+video

Notive there are 2 videos. The RS6 keeps up at least one of the times.

gmbh6
August 14th, 2003, 09:10
i'm new too lucky lady. enjoy the car!:bye:

Benman
August 14th, 2003, 15:30
luckylady,

welcome to the forum. more and more owners are showing up every day and it's great to see:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Bauer
August 14th, 2003, 17:47
Erik,

Thanks for the correct info, do apperciate it. You see alot of things posted and its sometimes hard to figure out what is fact.
Also the to thecakid welcome aboard......and congrats on your new RS6. I would be curious to hear you impressions on the car and any good stories.

Bauer

01 S8
92 S4
03 RS6 ordered:incar:

Klint
August 16th, 2003, 18:58
Sorry for being slow to catch onto this thread.

But Welcome aboard!! Great car you have!!

Take Care

:cheers: