PDA

View Full Version : Finally ... RS6-R mtm

mdk
April 9th, 2009, 12:29
The ECU "revival" (700hp;785Nm) was done almost 4 months ago but today I've got the MTM exhaust system with the throttles and black oval tips on (plus air filters)! Black exhaust tips look nice especially with the carbon diffuser.

I will have to be gentle for few kilometers but still the drastic change in throttling response is evident! :MTM:
The sound as well! :)

(on the last photo you can see the twin exhaust pipes with the throttle in closed position)

KK265
April 9th, 2009, 12:57
The ECU "revival" (700hp;785Nm) was done almost 4 months ago but today I've got the MTM exhaust system with the throttles and black oval tips on (plus air filters)! Black exhaust tips look nice especially with the carbon diffuser.

I will have to be gentle for few kilometers but still the drastic change in throttling response is evident! :MTM:
The sound as well! :)

(on the last photo you can see the twin exhaust pipes with the throttle in closed position)
Congrats!I am waiting for a ride:love:

florin08
April 9th, 2009, 13:12
please, do post more pics and a video

Ruergard
April 9th, 2009, 13:27
Looks awesome!

But when you're done with the taking it easy part you have to make a video and let the beast howl! :addict:

mdk
April 10th, 2009, 08:16
I will do some video during a track day but that will be after am back from holidays.

:rs6kiss:

Ruergard
April 10th, 2009, 10:43
I will do some video during a track day but that will be after am back from holidays.

:rs6kiss:

I'm looking forward to that! :dig:

Have a nice holiday!

mdk
April 10th, 2009, 10:47
Likewise, happy holidays to all :cheers:

Fart
April 10th, 2009, 16:11
Wow wow!!!