PDA

View Full Version : RS6 C6- Dyno results....

cornishmoocher
March 29th, 2009, 14:25
I know a young lady who has a standard C6 RS6, that went to a Dyno day yesterday, and the beast performed very well, actually producing 584bhp, which is 13 more than expected.

I was not there but Grizz was. I expect like me there were some surprised faces that the new Audi actually does more than it says on the tin!!

Good stuff....:applause::thumb:

sallyh
March 30th, 2009, 11:16
Great! Was this the car that you mentionned that that the DRC was leaking? "|Oil on the shockers"

Golffather
March 31st, 2009, 10:22
That's a phenomical outcome.

The C6 is a phenominal machine and judging by the rate of depreciation on these coupled with the global recession I hope they'll come into "reasonable" price territory within a couple of years.

Clubsport
March 31st, 2009, 10:23
I hope they'll come into "reasonable" price territory within a couple of years.

i think it will be before.....:addict:

liwi
April 2nd, 2009, 19:31
Mon Signore Smoocher!
Now do you really had to break the news!
You seem to be one step ahead of me ...:rs6kiss:

And yes the result was alright actually, but just remember this is by the engine ... must have been the nurburg ring stickers that helped..:jlol:

460bhp by the wheel...

Sally - the DRC was not leaking..went in for a full inspection and a german engineer was present to check absolutely everything..- thank you Audi for letting me have the R8:dig:

Amulet-S6
April 2nd, 2009, 22:49
Maybe next year we can do a group buy on some used C6's, have Grizz work some of his magic and load a few in containers bound for the US...

sallyh
April 3rd, 2009, 07:45
Hi liwi

So a great dyno, and even better DRC result! All the best.