PDA

View Full Version : Another nice looking RS in SoCal for sale

DHall1
March 27th, 2009, 05:18
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ctd/1089338967.html

DuckWingDuck
March 27th, 2009, 11:04
not too shabby. again, while wood ain't my thing, from the pictures it does look quite clean.

ben916
March 27th, 2009, 18:28
"ceramic brakes"....:brag:

only $30k...

mmaturo
March 27th, 2009, 19:10
"ceramic brakes"....:brag:

only $30k...

I wonder about that. Nice looking car in those pics. I do wish people would quote the right number which i guess equals the quantity listed in the DRC letter...1400 something.

Yellow RS6
March 27th, 2009, 19:19
Yeah, but in all fairness, the number has been all over the place - 860, 986, 800, etc. I had never heard it as high as 1400 until the recent DRC letter.

hahnmgh63
March 27th, 2009, 21:56
Yea, I doubt the ceramic brakes but I see it does have Nav which really doesn't mean anything now as it is lousy by todays standard, especially after I have upgraded to RNS-E and found a non-Nav car panel to remove the old buttons to clean things up. No pictures of the back end to see if it has the SE exhaust or not.

ben916
March 31st, 2009, 00:04
This one might be interesting to see and drive considering the local/cliente...

DHall1
April 2nd, 2009, 18:36
Anyone able to see this car? This is the same car that DonS is considering in his thread.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=260149474&dealer_id=1369098&car_year=2003&rdm=1238693793899&model=RS6&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=AUDI&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=85222&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=396&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18137

DonS
April 2nd, 2009, 19:48
Wow, DHall1, thanks for the cross reference to this link. The seller is a small time guy selling through his buddies dealership. It looks like he has tried all sorts of sales channels.

Ceramic brakes - a SA at my local audi dealer confirmed that all RS6s have ceramic brakes... He's on crack because those rotors are steel! I have to give him a brake (pun intended) as this dealer has never sold an RS6 and only one has been through thier service bays. Ii think the car may have aftermarket pads with some ceramic in the material...

DHall1
April 2nd, 2009, 20:35
Don,

Not a problem. We all enjoy these cars....even with the DRC problem thrown in here and there. The car is fantastic.

Hell, I may buy another one just to throw all kinds of modifications in. These are too cheap right now. Its the steal of the century.

Good luck
Dave

Wow, DHall1, thanks for the cross reference to this link. The seller is a small time guy selling through his buddies dealership. It looks like he has tried all sorts of sales channels.

Ceramic brakes - a SA at my local audi dealer confirmed that all RS6s have ceramic brakes... He's on crack because those rotors are steel! I have to give him a brake (pun intended) as this dealer has never sold an RS6 and only one has been through thier service bays. Ii think the car may have aftermarket pads with some ceramic in the material...